Tyson Fury training with Till

Idk why people are comparing him to James Toney. Toney was a washed up boxer by the time he entered into the UFC. He was only looking to get paid. Tyson Fury is arguably still in his prime and would definitely be a contender in the UFC heavy weight division. Aside from DC, I think he has a good chance of winning with any other Heavy Weight if he practiced some Take Down Defense.

I know its just for fun but damn he looks good striking

Champ with ... 3 days of training.

2020 Tyson fury UFC HW champ. BOOK IT

he lost that fight to wilder, but you know, fighting politics...its all about the money fight rematch..

he actually looks REALLY good. surprising to me. those elbow and knees both look ver powerful. particularly the elbow.

Looks good punching everything else looks slow ...

About what i would expect from a boxer transitioning..

That sprawl was rough

Watching a great boxer throw kicks feels kind of the same as a master painter decide he wants to start sculpting...Wish him all the best though.

I don't think kicking is necessarily his best time to invest MMA-wise, I'd rather go with takedown defense and learning to properly CHECK kicks.

I think getting him into the habit of kicking would fuck with his strengths...

Would like to see all the guys who usually never kick to shoot for TDs go straight for panic wrestling right away.

he lost that fight to wilder, but you know, fighting politics...its all about the money fight rematch..
<JagsKiddingMe>

Looks good for a boxer, might be able to clean out a lower ranked HW, dont know about the big dogs tho, most likely he's going flying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back