Tyson Fury training with Till

They would break those chicken legs.

He should be training with some elite wrestlers on TDD and get ups.

Tyson with TDD wrecks the division. Tyson without TDD = Toney 2.0

Last edited:
Fury is just enjoying himself, can't see no reason to knock him.

He might get beat, he might not but he seems to be just having fun lately. I mean he's done the WWE thing and now he's having a go at MMA which a lot of people have done.

Having fun, earning his money and probably not taking it serious in regards to wanting to dominate and win titles etc... he's already done this in his career field with boxing where he's earned his stripes and spent time in.

Now he's just taking an opportunity, having fun and making money after doing what he's done in Boxing.

Good on him, Fury vs Ngannou, book it lol

----------------

Fury could do well in MMA if they keep him at the level of let's say, Greg Hardy.

Feed him some chubby out of work K1 fighters or anyone Jack Hager has fought

Fury vs Blackbeast is something I would enjoy.
Any other guy will just go for a quick takedown then sub.
Couture vs Toney bis

Well at least his knees are way better than his singing.

You guys don't actually believe he'd take an mma fight do you? He's just messing around and keeping his name out there.

Fury vs nganou or beast black would do huge numbers. Keep it standing and I'm all for it

You guys don't actually believe he'd take an mma fight do you? He's just messing around and keeping his name out there.
I think he will. I think he’s the type of guy that just wants to do as much as he can while he’s alive.

Ok so he's training for kickboxing and not MMA?
If he's serious he goes away somewhere and just wrestles for a year.

Seems like he likes it!.. good to change it (training) up at times, I dont believe he will ever switch sports though.

They would break those chicken legs.

He should be training with some elite wrestlers on TDD and get ups.

Tyson with TDD wrecks the division. Tyson without TDD = Toney 2.0
Tyson fury wth 4/10 takedown defense completely outclasses ngannou in every sense, just needs to get used to the feeling of being kicked incase ngganou remembers that legs are a thing

Back