Tyson Fury real height? Dwarfed by Magic Johnson

Angles, footwear need to be taken into account. Larry Bird was more like 6'10, maybe even close to 6'11.

Tyson looks between 6'7 and 6'8 to me. He's a little shorter than legit 6'8 David Price.
zzPricey.jpg
I'm out of the boxing loop but didn't Fury and Price have beef? This looks like a young Fury too

I guess boxers inflate their height even more than basketball players who are notorious at it. Magic is listed at 6'9" but most sources claim he was closer to 6'7". Here he is looking 1-2 inches short than Larry Bird who is also listed at 6'9"

Yet today during media obligations, Tyson met the hall of fame basketball player and took some pictures with him. Tyson looked about 3 inches shorter than Magic who is reported to not even really be 6'9"....
60991325_455969468565116_1779123338317135872_n.jpg

tyson-fury-magic-johnson.jpg

Magic is closer to the camera, it tricks the eye

I guess boxers inflate their height even more than basketball players who are notorious at it. Magic is listed at 6'9" but most sources claim he was closer to 6'7". Here he is looking 1-2 inches short than Larry Bird who is also listed at 6'9"

Yet today during media obligations, Tyson met the hall of fame basketball player and took some pictures with him. Tyson looked about 3 inches shorter than Magic who is reported to not even really be 6'9"....
60991325_455969468565116_1779123338317135872_n.jpg

tyson-fury-magic-johnson.jpg
Someone should kidnap SAS and shave off that dishonorable hairline.
You can install two full solar panels on that forehead.

6'7" or a bit taller, just look how he's on his toes to appear taller than Joyce and Vianello, who are both actually 6'6" tall:
b7ccba334814abe2732ae211e16314ba.jpg

one of my Cousins Friends met him in Germany (klitschko fight) … Tyson is legit 6 ft 8

His Posture is just bad and makes him look smaller.

one of my Cousins Friends met him in Germany (klitschko fight) … Tyson is legit 6 ft 8

His Posture is just bad and makes him look smaller.
he must be enormous I met tim Sylvia and that is the only legit 6'8" person I ever met.

Yea let's see you call Michael Bennett a sissy to his face.

You probably wouldn't even say it to my face. I'd put you down with a body shot.

I don't know who that is, but go ahead and tell him I said he was a sidewalk sissie.

I don't know if you are sissie or not but you may be a cuck, I don't know for sure though.

And I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to take that body shot any time you want. But I guarantee you would instantly regret that decision.

Why would I regret it? You're a fat out of shape loser who couldn't fight his way out of a paperbag. After I beat you up, I'm gonna pay for your taxi to take you to the hospital, being the gentleman that I am.

You are a true gentleman.
I will take this into consideration while I am giving you a proper thrashing.

this feels like one person with two accounts (or two extremely bored people)

Huh. Stephen A. Smith is quite a bit taller than I expected. He's such an obnoxious loudmouth I pegged him to be around 5'6".

I've always wondered that if a promotion lies about a fighters stats (height, reach,weight), and I bet and lose on that fighter, could I sue them for lying?

Someone should kidnap SAS and shave off that dishonorable hairline.
You can install two full solar panels on that forehead.
lol his initials are badass SAS never realized that.

Last edited:
Don't worry Tyson would smack Magics face in like he does all American pussys :)

Yea,
No way a professional boxer would be able to beat a bunch of sissies that play with balls for a living.

I would like to see the Klitchko brothers lay waist to an entire NBA team though. That would be hilarious.

Have these fuckers ever seen NBA fights? They are pathetic.

Kermit Washington is probably the only one that has thrown a decent punch.

Back