Tyson Fury real height? Dwarfed by Magic Johnson

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess boxers inflate their height even more than basketball players who are notorious at it. Magic is listed at 6'9" but most sources claim he was closer to 6'7". Here he is looking 1-2 inches short than Larry Bird who is also listed at 6'9"

Yet today during media obligations, Tyson met the hall of fame basketball player and took some pictures with him. Tyson looked about 3 inches shorter than Magic who is reported to not even really be 6'9"....
60991325_455969468565116_1779123338317135872_n.jpg

tyson-fury-magic-johnson.jpg

Angles, footwear need to be taken into account. Larry Bird was more like 6'10, maybe even close to 6'11.

Tyson looks between 6'7 and 6'8 to me. He's a little shorter than legit 6'8 David Price.
zzPricey.jpg

A discussion about height on Sherdog

No fuckin way

Why the fuck would your dick be listed somewhere? That’s kinda weird do you think people go around with fucking dick notes in their back packs or someshit???

Yeah I know second time I quote ya, im fucking bored...
I hear ya bruv, haha. Fun place to fuck around at the end of the day.

So if Magic is closer to 6'7, and Fury is about 3 inches shorter....Fury is actually like 6'4?

The man is clearly huge.

I guess boxers inflate their height even more than basketball players who are notorious at it. Magic is listed at 6'9" but most sources claim he was closer to 6'7". Here he is looking 1-2 inches short than Larry Bird who is also listed at 6'9"

Yet today during media obligations, Tyson met the hall of fame basketball player and took some pictures with him. Tyson looked about 3 inches shorter than Magic who is reported to not even really be 6'9"....
60991325_455969468565116_1779123338317135872_n.jpg

tyson-fury-magic-johnson.jpg
Its the shoes.

Tyson Fury was taking pictures with the Mets as well. Heres him with 6'6 Noah Syndergaard, who is wearing cleats at the time.
tyson-fury-mets (1).jpg
tyson-fury (14)_3.jpg
tyson-fury (21).jpg

I'd say they are about 2 inches apart.

Tyson Fury is 6'7, always was. Just like Vitali Klitschko.

That would make Deontay Wilder somewhere around 6'6½.

Last edited:
So if Magic is closer to 6'7, and Fury is about 3 inches shorter....Fury is actually like 6'4?

The man is clearly huge.

I've seen Magic in person. I'm about 6'1" and Magic is about 6'9" with shoes on give or take.
So Fury at about 6'7" sounds about right. NBA doesn't exaggerate heights imo. Magic is a big guy.

"I'll fight David Price any day of the week. You see you, you plumber from Liverpool, it’s personal between me and you and
I’m going to do you some serious harm, you big stiff idiot. You are getting it, that’s for sure. Call me out, call me any names and you
are getting it. And you know your gay lover Tony Bellew? I'll fight him in between rounds."

Haha, that always make me laugh

Interesting fact - Tyson Fury never wears shoes outside the boxing ring.

I've seen Magic in person. I'm about 6'1" and Magic is about 6'9" with shoes on give or take.
So Fury at about 6'7" sounds about right. NBA doesn't exaggerate heights imo. Magic is a big guy.

Agree. I’m 6’3 and Magic was a lot taller when I stood next to him.

Agree. I’m 6’3 and Magic was a lot taller when I stood next to him.
Yea hes bigger than Lebron James.
Magic in his prime at 6'9 dribbling the ball like he was 5'10 and passing it like a magician.
Top 5 player of all time. Top 3 in my rankings

Tyson is 6 foot 7 or 6 foot 6 here he is without those heel shoes faced off with Deontay wilder who is listed at 6 foot 7, Wilder has those one inch soles so he is slightly taller but they are pretty much the same height.
maxresdefault.jpg

Yea hes bigger than Lebron James.
Magic in his prime at 6'9 dribbling the ball like he was 5'10 and passing it like a magician.
Top 5 player of all time. Top 3 in my rankings

Magic had eyes in the back of his head.

The NBA player (or maybe overall athlete) I'm most impressed by was Allen Iverson though. Because he actually was 5'10 or 5'11 playing at the highest level among those giants.

Magic had eyes in the back of his head.

The NBA player (or maybe overall athlete) I'm most impressed by was Allen Iverson though. Because he actually was 5'10 or 5'11 playing at the highest level among those giants.
We talking about practice?

Given the photo evidence listed in this thread, Fury is about 6'7"- 6'8" in reality?

Back