Tyson Fury being entertaining as fuck during Klitschko-vs-Fury Pre-Fight-Press

So much disrespect from this dick Fury. I hope he gets KTFO face down by the great Wlad.

But on second thought, I'll bet my money on a clinched-filled fight decision for Wlad.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think there's a couple of threads on this already.

You might want to edit your thread title unless your gunning for the dubs.

Hope Fury gets tKo'd, now that would be entertaining. Also wish he could have got rag dolled by Cain when he was talking that trash

%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%20%D0%9A%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%BA%D0%BE%20-%20%20%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%B9%D1%81%D1%8A%D0%BD%20%D0%A4%D1%8E%D1%80%D0%B8,%20%D0%BD%D0%B0%2024.10!-94901.jpg

Looking forward to this fight.

Tyson Fury - The Good, the Bad and the Fuckin' Weird.!!!!!

“I’m a liar, a cheater,” he confesses. “A proud, vain person. Everything that’s bad I do or have done. We all make mistakes, don’t we? The only thing I ever regret in life is having sex before marriage. If I could erase that then my life would be practically perfect. I regret all the filth that you do with people. I must have had sex with over 500 women, more, I don’t know, I’ve lost count. But it’s pure filth and horribleness. I look at that now as pure disgusting. I’m not a religious person, but I like to help people and do good things. I’m stopping all the bad stuff. I’ve packed in the drinking and going out. I can get up now, go and take the kids somewhere on a Saturday morning rather than being in bed till 12 o’clock.”

“Kids are happiness, they’re a little piece of heaven, pure innocence, no badness at all,” he muses. “I don’t discipline the kids. My kids can do what they want, without breaking stuff up. I put ‘em to bed 30 times and they keep getting back up and running down the stairs. Me daughter won’t have an education because our way of life we don’t need one, especially women. They grow up, they get married and they look after the man. I want my son to have an education because I don’t have one and I’m practically a stupid c***. I’ve learnt meself to read but I’m a s*** writer and speller. I’d like to give my son an education rather than being a hustler. I don’t expect my son to follow in my footsteps. I think he’s got to go to school, get a proper education and go from there.”

[YT]8by5ehVRrfk[/YT]

Much of what Tyson said was true....I do want to see him defeat Klitschko and then start the buildup toward a Wilder fight in a couple of years (it will take that long to increase the magnitude of the promotion)

He's right about the jab and grab but Wlad will still starch him.

Tyson Fury - The Good, the Bad and the Fuckin' Weird.!!!!!

“I’m a liar, a cheater,” he confesses. “A proud, vain person. Everything that’s bad I do or have done. We all make mistakes, don’t we? The only thing I ever regret in life is having sex before marriage. If I could erase that then my life would be practically perfect. I regret all the filth that you do with people. I must have had sex with over 500 women, more, I don’t know, I’ve lost count. But it’s pure filth and horribleness. I look at that now as pure disgusting. I’m not a religious person, but I like to help people and do good things. I’m stopping all the bad stuff. I’ve packed in the drinking and going out. I can get up now, go and take the kids somewhere on a Saturday morning rather than being in bed till 12 o’clock.”

“Kids are happiness, they’re a little piece of heaven, pure innocence, no badness at all,” he muses. “I don’t discipline the kids. My kids can do what they want, without breaking stuff up. I put ‘em to bed 30 times and they keep getting back up and running down the stairs. Me daughter won’t have an education because our way of life we don’t need one, especially women. They grow up, they get married and they look after the man. I want my son to have an education because I don’t have one and I’m practically a stupid c***. I’ve learnt meself to read but I’m a s*** writer and speller. I’d like to give my son an education rather than being a hustler. I don’t expect my son to follow in my footsteps. I think he’s got to go to school, get a proper education and go from there.”

Class, ha ha.

And I have money on the Bulldogs to beat the Rabbitohs today.

Fury is hilarious. I really want to see him and Wilder.

Class, ha ha.

And I have money on the Bulldogs to beat the Rabbitohs today.
We played the Roosters mate and got hammered. Hope you didn't have to much on them, pathetic display. Next though going to be a different story lol, up the Dogs.

Why Tyson Fury doesn't grow a moustache is beyond me.

Say what you will about Fury, but this part right here, after talking about selected and small opponents, was excellent and clever as hell:

"On the night, it's just me and deg, you and me, el mano el mano in a boxing ring and your jab and grab style, will not work against me. I am very unpredictable. Psychologists and all educated people hate unpredictability, so right now, I am already inside your mind. How's that for psychology? Very good."

Brilliant. Would never had expected that.

EDIT:

Wlad had a pretty good comeback with the therapy session bit.

We played the Roosters mate and got hammered. Hope you didn't have to much on them, pathetic display. Next though going to be a different story lol, up the Dogs.

Ha ha meant the roosters, only down a 5ver.

Tyson Fury is sitting there dressed as Batman for their press conference. I am not making this up.

Well, I guess he's embracing the clown role. I don't know how that plays with ze Germans though.

Say what you will about Fury, but this part right here, after talking about selected and small opponents, was excellent and clever as hell:

"On the night, it's just me and deg, you and me, el mano el mano in a boxing ring and your jab and grab style, will not work against me. I am very unpredictable. Psychologists and all educated people hate unpredictability, so right now, I am already inside your mind. How's that for psychology? Very good."

Brilliant. Would never had expected that.

EDIT:

Wlad had a pretty good comeback with the therapy session bit.

I thought that bit Tyson said about psychology sounded as ridiculous as punched-up Shane Mosley talking about how good his brain was.

Tyson Fury is sitting there dressed as Batman for their press conference. I am not making this up.

Hahaha wtf! Strange guy.

I thought that bit Tyson said about psychology sounded as ridiculous as punched-up Shane Mosley talking about how good his brain was.

I thought it hit home pretty well.

Interested to see the odds on this one.

I thought it hit home pretty well.

How so? "Educated people hate unpredictability" is just a silly statement.

Tyson is entertaining though. The Batman costume is solid.

How so? "Educated people hate unpredictability" is just a silly statement.

Tyson is entertaining though. The Batman costume is solid.

Well, in my experience it is true. They thrive on labels. Most people do in a broader sense, but still. Sometimes it's not how exact and true something is, but rather how true you make it sound. Putting doubt into another persons mind.

Anyway, it was mostly how coherent and well put together the sentence was. Also his whole monologue was pretty good. Wlad was at a loss for words, before he found that "psychology session" bit.

Not that it matters too much in the grand scheme of things. Was just surprised by it.

Batman thing is a bit silly. Can't decide if it's funny or dumb. Probably both.

Back