Crime Tyson Foods dumps 87BILLION gallons of toxic waste including cyanide, blood and feces into US rivers and lakes

So what should happen is everyone in charge in this decision is lined up against a wall and shot. What will happen is a minor fine. Because corporations openly own our government. Lol at so called democracy.

Last edited:
This is another reason I will NEVER vote Republican because when I hear them talking about less regulations and letting the free market handle things, all I hear is just an easier route for corporations to f*** people over.

Last edited:
This is another reason I will NEVER vote Republican because when I hear them talking about less regulations and letting the free market handle things, all I hear is just an easier route for corporations to f*** people over.

Its heirarchichal thinking, and a general despise for egalitarianism. "Trickle-down" economics was based on the fundamental idea that if you make the environment more palatable for the capitalists, they will then be nicer to everyone else with higher wages and better working environments. Except that has rarely EVER happened. What has usually happened is profit hoarding to the degree where it cripples economies and kills entire industries, and the cities they exist in. Republican politicians who are corporatists simply believe that if you suck enough corporate cack, they'll eventually marry you and provide you with a "good life."

Unfortunately there are also plenty of Democrats on their knees as well. Cuellar is one of them, hence is indictment. If the establishment had just not tanked Jessica Cisneros, the Democrats wouldn't be in the position of having TWO Federally indicted politicians for taking bribes and influence peddling. Cisneros is not a corporatist establishmentarian, though. She would have actually made noise against sh*t like this general disregard for public safety exhibited by Tyson Foods.

Last edited:
This is normal. the right wing traitors has a long history of supporting environmental issues like this.
they are typically bought by big business, and climate regulations hurt their business. So they lobby to make it their platform.
they are anti-science; it's written explicitly into their platform. Acknowledging scientific consensus would violate their published ideology. See also: their stances on everything. If it doesn't stem from peurile spite or imaginary boogeymen, the GOP won't support it.
Right wing traitors are boycotting them right now

Tyson eliminated ALL US food processing years ago, painfully eliminating thousands of US farm jobs. Imagine the Gazillion birds raised here now getting shipped to China for all processing hidden from ALL USDA regulations.

Hasn't been A Single Tyson product bought my way since they announced it, never will make another purchase from them again.

I wonder what is your daddy Biden's reaction to this. You shouldn't care about what they say btw. I always hear democrats say black this black that but i never saw them do anything for black people. But they are giving black actors big roles in the movies! lullll
Actions speak louder than words. But people like you are so brainwashed, all you care is words lol

I wonder what is your daddy Biden's reaction to this. You shouldn't care about what they say btw. I always hear democrats say black this black that but i never saw them do anything for black people. But they are giving black actors big roles in the movies! lullll
Actions speak louder than words. But people like you are so brainwashed, all you care is words lol
This is not a response to my position which is that republicans intentionally and as a matter of principle cut regulations on big businesses making it easier to harm human beings for profit.

Democrats are WAY better on this front by miles and miles but not perfect.

Last edited:
Funny how the room temperature IQ sheep will turn this into something left vs. right immediately.

Stay distracted, sheep.

What do you mean?

This is something you should be focused on, no? The bickering is a distraction, sure, but not this story?

What do you mean?

This is something you should be focused on, no? The bickering is a distraction, sure, but not this story?

It's the people vs. the elite, not left vs. right that's the problem. Ask 100 random people their opinion on this mass pollution shit, no matter which side they're on, and 95%+ will tell you it's fucked up.

The real story to focus on would be politicians being corrupt, bought by corporations or big pacts, lack of term limits etc.

It's the people vs. the elite, not left vs. right that's the problem. Ask 100 random people their opinion on this mass pollution shit, no matter which side they're on, and 95%+ will tell you it's fucked up.

The real story to focus on would be politicians being corrupt, bought by corporations or big pacts, lack of term limits etc.

Gotcha.

The problem with focusing on the macro narrative and ignoring micro narratives is you don't really get anywhere.

Attitudes and policies change little by little.

In order to tackle the issues you're outlining, this would be a perfect story for both Democrats and Republicans and everybody else to get fully behind and condemn. Push it and don't give up until things start to change - and not just for this one big company, but all big companies via sound regulation that even bought-and-paid-for politicians can't block.

Gotcha.

The problem with focusing on the macro narrative and ignoring micro narratives is you don't really get anywhere.

Attitudes and policies change little by little.

In order to tackle the issues you're outlining, this would be a perfect story for both Democrats and Republicans and everybody else to get fully behind and condemn. Push it and don't give up until things start to change - and not just for this one big company, but all big companies via sound regulation that even bought-and-paid-for politicians can't block.

But they won't get behind it because the corporations that do the pollution are the same ones paying off the corrupt politicians. The politicians, and the system allowing it to happen, are the two big problems.

Attitudes don't need to change much on either side amongst the people. 99% of people think mass pollution is wrong just like 99% of people think that giving 12 year old kids hormones of the opposite sex and mutilating their genitals is wrong.

We're already united, but we're just distracted by all of this bullshit.

But they won't get behind it because the corporations that do the pollution are the same ones paying off the corrupt politicians. The politicians, and the system allowing it to happen, are the two big problems.

Attitudes don't need to change much on either side amongst the people. 99% of people think mass pollution is wrong just like 99% of people think that giving 12 year old kids hormones of the opposite sex and mutilating their genitals is wrong.

We're already united, but we're just distracted by all of this bullshit.

I'm saying the same thing, except that if you feel like you can't rely on politicians to enact policy, that's where people power comes in.

The US is a democracy, so it's not hard - unless everyone just throws their arms up and pretends it's hopeless.

Get the pressure built on everyone involved in politics until they absolutely have to act. Republican, Democrat, stage protests, write letters, force change.

They're sat in offices hoping everyone just thinks they can't do anything about it, so they don't have to either.

Back