Tyrone Woodley will knock Robbie Lawler out.

Yeah I got a bad feeling that it's gonna happen too. That would blow because Wonderboy vs. Lawler next would have a much better story.

Woodley has a puncher's chance.....but Shang Tsung got this (Robbie Lawler).

Dqo0WC.gif

giphy.gif

marquardt is 3 yrs older than woodley
3 years, and nearly 40 fights older than Woodley.

When they fought, Nate had already been fighting for 13 years(it was his 44th fight). Woodley by comparison, had only been fighting for 3 years(it was his 11th fight).

Marquardt was certainly an 'old man' relative to both his own fight career, as well as Tyron's.

I think it's a close fight and Woodley could get the decision.

Big fan of Lawler so hopefully I'm wrong, it's definitely not an easy fight, a lot of people are looking past Woodley.

I think Lawler has got this one. If Woodley does win, he'll have to fight Wonderboy or Rory (if he gets back to winning ways) pretty soon - and he's not keeping the belt against either of those two. I'd prefer to see Lawler vs. Thompson.

This fight is a win win for me, I am a big fan of both fighters

He can't KO Lawler.

He'll gas round 4 and Robbie will go Shang Tsung on his ass

Shang Tsung.gif

i think robbie will win, but woodley can definitely catch him early. Although if woodley does become champ , i dont see him as champ long at all

Great analysis TS. My 3 year old niece could have done just as good.

Fucking hell.

im favoring lawler but i think woodley is going to knock him out.
doesnt make sense but yea.

Condit was a fluke knee injury

Koscheck was like 10 years out of prime

DHK was like 10 years out of prime

Jay Hieron = who?

I would say Gastlum is his best win and it was a split lol

You need to rewatch the Condit fight, Woodley won the forst round clean and won the standup. He took Condit down easily and kicked his leg off.

Back