Tyrone Woodley will knock Robbie Lawler out.

Tron's going to get ktfo like he did against old man marquart. He'll get woken up not by the ref, but by his obnoxiously large and loud mother having a conniption fit.

marquardt is 3 yrs older than woodley

I have an awful feeling this is exactly what's going to happen. Woodely has a good camp and has been sitting for some time as well as his well-known issues in later rounds (I don't care what he claims, he knows his ablilities). I hope Robbie can win this but I think Woodley finishes him early.

If he wins that's how I see it too. That's a big if though

Should be a good fight if both fighters bring it. I see it being kind of boring for the first few rounds. Then again this is MMA...who knows...

Woodley by Athleticxplosive KO.

Lawler has been in too many wars lately and it will catchup with him sooner than later.

Hell if Condit was able to knock Lawler down with a jab in the first round..then Woodley just might finally put the lights out.
condit knocked lawler down with a forearm strike to the body while lawler was turningand off balance. Just watched it.

Book it: Woodley will take Robbie Lawler's soul

woodley-koscheck.gif

cc_knee.gif

Man look how gassed T-wood is in both of those gifs. The guy has abysmal cardio. How the hell can you be a pro athlete and train for 3 months straight and gas after 5 minutes of a semi-pace fight?

If Lawler survives the first round he's going to crush him.

his best win is against koscheck? the kick against condit was a fluke obviously

Tyrone may have a chance. Tyron probably won't.

3 out of 5 UFC wins by KO

4 out of 5 UFC wins by KO or (T)KO.

Condit was a fluke knee injury

Koscheck was like 10 years out of prime

DHK was like 10 years out of prime

Jay Hieron = who?

I would say Gastlum is his best win and it was a split lol

Condit was a fluke knee injury

Yeah but he was winning before that...

Koscheck was like 10 years out of prime

it was right after Robbie ko'd him... It was a clean knock out by Tyron Pretty Hands Woodley.

DHK was like 10 years out of prime

dafuq. DHK was on a 4 fight win streak and was marching towards a titleshot.

Jay Hieron = who?

clean ko

I would say Gastlum is his best win and it was a split lol

nothing splitty about it if you watched it.

Yeah but he was winning before that...

Condit is a known slow starter and woodley a known gasser. Condit could have came back easy

it was right after Robbie ko'd him... It was a clean knock out by Tyron Pretty Hands Woodley.

Doesn't change the fact that Kosh was 10 years out of prime

dafuq. DHK was on a 4 fight win streak and was marching towards a titleshot.

Yeah vs guys like Erick Silva and Siyar Bahadurzada

nothing splitty about it if you watched it

Gastum won round 1 and round 2 was actually pretty close. I could see how it was a split decision I do agree with woodley winning.

not replying to your red stuff because they don't show up in quote boxes when I click reply.

lazy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm prepared to bump this when it happens. Upsets have been happening up the ass lately, and in devastating fashion.

If Woodley doesn't win it in the 1st he loses.

Once Lawley gets his timing down this will only go one way, regardless of Woodleys awful gas tank.

I think so too.

I suspect that he will one punch Robbie.

Back