Tyrone Woodley vs Daren Till - Who wins?

Till's wrestling hasn't been proven yet.

And Woodley has both excellent wrestling and striking.

But for some reason, I still have the feeling Till is going to win this fight. Like he's going to pull a TKO or something.

3vMDy2y.jpg

For some reason, I can't seem to predict any outcome for this fight. I don't dislike either of them, but at the same time I don't want either to win.

The strongest ape will win

maxresdefault.jpg

HUSH UP Woodley.

It’s not racist. Till’s the white ape.

I got Till, I feel like good pressure fighters are Woodley's kryptonite and Till is a monster with his pressure.

Woodley UD or he gets KTFO but more than likely, mixes wrestling and good footwork to keep Till at bay while spamming td's. Not pretty but Woodley remains champ, say what you want about Woodley but he's a very smart fighter.

While the Gorillas stand up and use of range is impressive, I have not seen enough of his ground game.
Cerrone was able to get a take down on him.

I'm always eager to see such striker vs grappler fights even though this can be boring like Woodley vs Thompson 2.

Its gonna be boring. Till said he was gonna come out aggressive, which is the same thing he said before the Wonderboy fight so its probably reverse psychology, they're gonna spend the majority of the 25 minutes staring at eachother waiting for someone to make a move.

T-Wood is going to Win

(And I don't like the guy)

misspelling in the title, and a thread thats been made a thousand times. checks out for sherdog A+

Woodley takes this
Too well rounded, his wrestling will break till down

Back