Tyrone Woodley vs Daren Till - Who wins?

Look at those shoulders and traps on Woodley, all natty baby, just hard work and protein shakes.
Just cause your fattass and shitty genes can't get a decent shape, doesn't mean he's on PED's.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Could see either winning but I have a feeling Woodley is gonna land a bomb and then pound him out on the ground. Till is aggressive and Woodley is always looking for that one clean KO blow. I think Till is going to be winning on points but at some point Woodley is gonna lay the wood to him.

Who and why?

Mods, add a poll if possible.
Till

Because he will make Tyron fight, and he is a legit gorilla LHW that makes WW barely. He is one hungry englishman and Tyron is now a rapper and has a show on TMZ. Fighters seem to change when they start doing other things.

Just my opinion. Till is smart. He was patient with Thompson and put him down. He knew how to fight Cerrone and steam rolled him. He needs to stay away from Tyrons big shots because Tyron wont wrestle him. It will be a KO for one of them.

Till will show up overweight at 171.6, T-Wood will refuse to fight, they will offer T-Wood the standard 20 percent of Till’s purse. T-Wood will look at depleted Till and take 40 percent. He will claim he saved the show because he is a great champion but leave out the 40 percent part. The fight will be a boring fight with neither engaging for the first 3 rounds. Rounds 4 and 5 Till will be exhausted from the weight cut so T-Wood will engage as he no longer fears a counter. Th fight ends in a desision with T-Wood winning. He claims injuries and doesn’t fight for another 12 months.

Back