Tyrone dropping LHW gorilla and choking him out. GIF

What the fuck was Till throwing? The first punch looked like a kung fu punch, but worse. Like worse than fake ass b movie Kung Fu.

That lead uppercut feint to jab was sloppy... like a touch of death move from a C level King Fu movie.

Good call lol, a fucking dim mak

tenor.gif

Dude that’s some sloppy shit there Till. Thought he was this great MT guy?

That's what pisses me off most. Joe Rogan should know better, when you say great muay thai guy I'm thinking like Ernesto Hoost or Badr Hari or something.

DC brought up a very good point that's very evident in that TS' GIF. You shouldn't lead, or even throw that combo. It's flawed (lead uppercut, cross), you're shin is completely exposed.

Congrats to the Champ, good work. Please shut Cuckby up next.

DC brought up a very good point that's very evident in that TS' GIF. You shouldn't lead, or even throw that combo. It's flawed (lead uppercut, cross), you're shin is completely exposed.

Congrats to the Champ, good work. Please shut Cuckby up next.

actually lead uppercut + cross is a good combo. you just have to slide outside of your opponent's lead foot.

LegitimateNiftyGoa-size_restricted.gif

You can see the difference in this particular sequence.

Edit

Seeing it now, I don't think till was throwing uppercut. It was just a sloppy one two.

Last edited:
actually lead uppercut + cross is a good combo. you just have to slide outside of your opponent's lead foot.

LegitimateNiftyGoa-size_restricted.gif

You can see the difference in this particular sequence.
He also mentioned no one but Conor should do it. But you adding that you have to slide on the opponents lead foot is a nice little nugget.

Edit: Probably works best against same stance fighters too huh? Idk why I think if Holloway goes southpaw, Conor eats a counter all day.

There's going to be a whole new crop of fans who will claim they were always fans of Woodley. Those of us who have actually liked Woodley will see through their bullshit.

Just check their posting history to expose the bandwagon jumpers, lol.

Till's chin was just waiting to get smashed in that exchange.

Till would still have won via split decision if the fight was in the UK

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Till was tapping Woodley's ass. :D

came to see the gif lol.
don't care enough to even stream it (because it's fucking illegal of course nudge nudge)

That till Jab looked hilarious.. Maybe the most English looking punch I've ever seen.

Back