Tyrone dropping LHW gorilla and choking him out. GIF

There's going to be a whole new crop of fans who will claim they were always fans of Woodley. Those of us who have actually liked Woodley will see through their bullshit.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Woodley but I always picked him to win this fight. Check my posts.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dar...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

“90 KILOS,” TILL SAID. “ABOUT 200 POUNDS.”

“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” HE CONTINUED. “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

So because he naturally walks around at 200 pounds he's a LHW?

Come on mate, most MW's walk around at that weight or more.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Touch butt with that dork in the park.

Who, Rumble? He'd east Tyron for breakfast...and don't call him that name! Imagine Till at LHW vs. Jon Jones...there must be some law that would prevent that.

Thank you for this. Both TS and TWood.

Never thought I'd ever say this but... Dayum T-Wood, good job.

Till with absolutely no hespect for Tyron's power, did he even bother watching Woodley past fights?
He was apprehensive as fuck about his power. You could tell he was nervous and fighting stiff. That's why he threw that jab out of range.

There's going to be a whole new crop of fans who will claim they were always fans of Woodley. Those of us who have actually liked Woodley will see through their bullshit.

That’s petty hipster shit. Why does it matter?

Lol he looked fucking massive compared to Woodley, wtf are you watching on a 83 box tv?

He was bigger yea. But think how average or smaller Till would look compared to Rockhold or Weidman. Till could probably fight at mw but he's better off staying lean and focusing on his speed at ww. Seemed like he was really loading up on that straight left when Woodley caught him coming in.

That lead uppercut feint to jab was sloppy... like a touch of death move from a C level King Fu movie.

St
Why did Till drop hes left hand to hes knees? A fake upper cut? Tdd? Wtf?
Isnt this premier fighting? It looked weired af.
Knocked down, Viciously GnP’d, then strangulated Till

Till wasn't tapping he was just smacking that ass Randy Couture style

Why the fuck does Till drop his left hand all the way to his dick skin to throw that left? You don't pull that shit in within range of Woodley's right hand.

T-wood will move up and capture MW ...

i honestly think he could in its state now ..

if he does that and defends he will edge out GSP as the greatest ..

thats why GSP ducked woodley and fought bisping .. to give the appearance he is still the greatest .. fact is he needs the third belt in order to cement his legacy .

Jokes aside, till was barely taller than woodley. Ppl acting like till is a lhw are retarded. Hes barely a MW
I know right. huge fan of Woodley but rofl at him saying till is 6 food 3 haha. he is barely 6 foot 1. tyron is like 5 9.

So because he naturally walks around at 200 pounds he's a LHW?

Come on mate, most MW's walk around at that weight or more.

It's a joke because Till called himself that....

Back