Tyron Woodley totally worked all you dumb marks ("ducking" Wonderboy)

Lol you give the guy way too much credit.

Your use of the word "mark" says it all.

He's hoing to spam takedowns like a motherfucker during this fight.

The only people he annoyed fight were fans that were showing up anyways

Worst heel turn ever

........just no. This is truly cringeworthy, because TS actually believes it

Dude, you've only been a fan for less than a week. What do you know?

If I was a champion yet a boring fighter personality-wise, the very first thing I would do is to "duck" contenders. This way, I generate massive heel heat.

Be honest, isn't Woodley-Wonderboy such a better fight now?

Yes, I watched pro-wrestling back in the day. A lot of the promotional stuff from pro-wrestling can be tinkered and used for MMA. (See Chael, Conor, etc.)

Everybody is talking about him.

Had he said he was looking forward to fighting Wonderboy, this past week would have been a slow one.

He calling out GSP and Nick Diaz and, most importantly, "ducking" Wonderboy in the process was planned out ahead of time. If you thought otherwise, i.e. he's afraid of Wonderboy, then you're nothing but a dumb mark.

Even if he never gets to fight GSP or Nick Diaz, his eventual fight with Wonderboy is going to be bigger than if he never had "ducked" him in the first place.

None one will pay to see him,he is only fighting wonderboy because its on 205.He will be a co main behind a bigger draw on a 1m + ppv were he gets ppv points which is what he wanted.

Conor will change his bum life

#ConorBless

EdUOTE="Not A Real Fan, post: 121592353, member: 492563"]Dude, you've only been a fan for less than a week. What do you know?

If I was a champion yet a boring fighter personality-wise, the very first thing I would do is to "duck" contenders. This way, I generate massive heel heat.

Be honest, isn't Woodley-Wonderboy such a better fight now?

Yes, I watched pro-wrestling back in the day. A lot of the promotional stuff from pro-wrestling can be tinkered and used for MMA. (See Chael, Conor, etc.)[/QUOTE]
Ive been a fan since 2005.

Or maybe he did it because he knows he likely gonna lose. Its a bad matchup for him and he not only demanded for him fighting someone else but also said thompson should fight lawler so I guess he hoped for lawler knocking off the contender status from wonderboy.

Waterbottle fight at the presser im hopin

more like he didn't get want he wanted because it was silly, and is now back in reality. now, let's get back to calling everyone who thought it was silly a racist.

It must be tough to be a Tyrun fan, so I guess you guys will just grasp at whatever straws you can find.

Woodley is a one and done champ if he fights Wonderboy and he knows it.

Mediocre skill with low fight IQ does not a long-reigning champ make.

Clearly, it's your first time meeting Tyrun. Only reason this fight is happening is because Uncle Dana got a new leash.

Is this like when someone says something stupid and tries to pass it off as trolling?

Or, maybe he didn't get the fight he wanted...

<{titihmm}>

Fans overestimate how much leverage some fighters have.

He's not that intelligent. The more likely explanation is that he was being spiteful and money-hungry. If he ends up fighting Wonderboy instead of GSP or Diaz, it'll only be because the opportunity fell through.
Nice AV. I enjoy Colion's work.

No, he didn't. I don't believe he was ducking Thompson, but he felt by having the belt he could make better bank fighting GSP or Diaz.

He'd only won the belt 5 minutes before wanting to get on the 202 card as co-main - neither of which would have being able to fight at 202. Folk weren't exactly talking about him in glowing terms either and the texting back and forth with GSP was naff.

Woodley knew that the Wonderboy fight needed a hook. It did not sell itself.

Now Woodley faces the challenger he cowardly "ducked."

Never mind that he just won the title and would not have fought for a few months anyway. Dumb marks are now excited for this fight.

Of course, Woodley would have prefered the GSP fight but facing the challenger he "ducked" was the fall back.
Yeah. The delusional posters here will say he isn't smart enough or was actually scared lol.
He obviously would have rather fought GSP for the pay day, I mean who wouldn't... But it clearly added to the fire of the Wonderboy fight , which no one really gave a fuck about

Nice AV. I enjoy Colion's work.
the-greatest-handshake-of-all-time.gif

Back