Tyron Woodley tells Ariel he’s getting the tattoo this weekend.

I feel he wont get it or get one saying some shit like "Fuck Jake Paul" then there will be some fake fucking drama about it and play it into the rematch.

Technically, you can always defend having such tattoo, "Hey, I love everybody anyway, uncluding Jake Paul, so what difference does it make who's name it is"

Mods please don’t move this until enough people have seen it. WTF is Woodley doing when Jake isn’t fighting him again. It’s over.<JagsKiddingMe>

Woodley desperate for another Jake Paul payday. Neither Paul nor Showtime are going to pay for a rematch of that fight.

Harsh he's like 40. He opened up against Luque and got seriously rocked. Age is a mother fucker (don't punch me Canelo).
Its not just the losses. It's how he lost those fights plus losing to a semi pro kid off of YouTube plus this postfight begging.

Mods please don’t move this until enough people have seen it. WTF is Woodley doing when Jake isn’t fighting him again. It’s over.<JagsKiddingMe>

Pretty easy to get a tattoo removed these days, be's a mug thinking that there really is a chance of there being a rematch. Literally no one wants to see it. What people were worried about happening in the 1st place ended up being EXACTLY what happened. A guy that could easily win the fight with his power but might be gun-shy as he had been in his past few MMA fights.

Then BOOM. Literally exactly what happened.

It is in his DNA. He can't get off. For whatever reason it is ... he really can't. It happened in some of his MMA fights as well... and it wasn't something that came about recently ... His losses to Shields and McDonald were bad. he wasn't beaten but much of what they did. He just couldn't get going in either fight.... And then in Boxing... he proved it by having a rank amateur with basic but fairly solid fundamentals wobbled on the ropes and could, but WOULD NOT finish him.

No one needs to give that guy a chance to let himself down again. He should also put that Mic down too. His bars are worse than his hands.

I mean, they agreed on the tattoo before the fight. Doesn't matter if there is or isn't a rematch , the terms were just who won.

Tramp stamps are hideous and disgusting when you choose your own favorite design, let alone this. Good lord

From champion of the world and near the top of the P4P list to getting an "I love Jake Paul" tattoo within 3 years... invest your money wisely kids

he should have a couple million dollars that he just made in the Paul fight.

Why can’t he live humbly instead of cars and clubs and younger women?

He’s a 40 year old divorced father.

Woodley can go kick rocks.

he is doing it because he promised he would.
Good on him.
He makes a bet, should own it!

As I understand it, the original deal was :
Whoever loses the Paul vs Woodley fight gets tattoo'd THAT NIGHT with a "I love abcdef" tattoo (where abcdef is your opponents name).

Woodley RENEGED on that deal. He failed to do it. They even had a pro tattoo artist THERE at the event to do it. He started trying to set up a new deal. Sorry Tyron, you didn't have the guts to complete the tattoo deal. If it was me, I'd have had a clause in the fight contract withholding an amount of the fight purse if the loser fails to get the tattoo that night.

This is one of the most humiliating things i've ever seen in my life.

Tyron somehow found the one person on earth that would be more embarassing for him to lose to than Colby. And then lost this ridiculous bet to him to top it off .

Tyron easily could have won his fight iq is shit now

Worth it if he gets his rematch and actually wins

Tyron better finish Jake

It's against my spiritual beliefs to get frivolous tattoos.

If Tyrone was smart he would have got a tat of him knocking Jake through the ropes and it say I love Jake Paul!

Would have went viral and he'd have gotten the rematch. He played this all wrong.

It's the principle of it. He's tattooing his self respect away. He just got paid, he can figure out another way to get the bag. Use the money he just made to make more instead of shitting on his self respect. This pretty much pwnage if does it. He won't get the rematch and he will just look desperate to everyone. Not the best way to build hype for yourself as a fighter, rapper, or actor. He will get more roles of animals attacking his private parts with his ass out if he keeps doing stuff like this. He needs some real people in his circle to stop him from doing all this stuff, he's trying too hard to get put on the industry that they are playing with him and he's going along with it. This gangster image Woodley only came out once he moved to CA.
He agreed to get the tat if he lost. Not just for the rematch. He made a bet and lost.

Theres no pride in being a bet welcher

Tyron has really made an embarrassment out of himself these last couple of years.
Yet the biggest embarrassment remains the fact that he's posting pictures of that specific moment when he sent Jake Paul onto the ropes in their fight, and claims to be his "daddy". Oh and pics of that stupid stereo with "I'll beat yo ass" written on it. Jeez, that's beyond salty, that's fucking cringeworthy.

Looking at the respective resumes of Paul and Woodley, Woodley was supposed to annihilate Paul.

First, Woodley did not annihilate Paul at all. He went to a decision in an 8 round fight.

Second, he LOST that fight. One punch does not win an 8-round fight, unless it finishes the fight. That did not happen. Live with it.

Woodley is making an absolute ass out of himself right now.

Bite the damn bullet. You had 8 rounds, you're a former UFC champ, and you couldn't put away a guy with 3 fights to his resume...You had the opportunity to fix your goddamn deficient output, you didn't have to worry about the takedowns or the kicks, you had the chance to pull the goddamn trigger and shut that guy up, and you DID NOT. Now just enjoy the money you made and stop posting dumb shit like you won that fight or did anything that either met or exceeded anyone's expectations here.

You let everyone down and did not walk the walk despite talking the talk, end of the story.

If anyone wants to give me $2 million, I will get your name tattooed on me as well.

Back