Tyron Woodley tells Ariel he’s getting the tattoo this weekend.

It's just a dumb tattoo. He can remove it or cover it up after he gets his second fight. Nobody really cares. As the great DFW once said, « you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do. »
That's not the point lol. It's what he's doing is the issue, it's not the tattoo, it's what his actions and tattoos represent. He's submissive and begging. He just got paid, why not use that money to make more money. Why not get another fight and get an exciting KO then call out Jake Paul without getting the tattoo? He's trying to be a rapper, have you listened to his lyrics? How do you think doing stuff like this will affect his rapper image? Also his fighter image? It's not about caring about what people think, but doing this stuff doesn't benefit him at all, it makes him look like a joke and desperate. This has nothing but negative consequences to every single part of the careers he's trying to do.

Try talking tough after getting an I love Jake Paul tattoo, you think other fighters won't use that against him as a diss if he tries to act tough vs other fighters? He got another man's name on him, that's like getting branded, it's pwnage and he doesn't even realize it. You think his lyrics in his raps will hit the same after people see this desperate side of Woodley? All that swag, confident, alpha talk will hold zero merit on his raps. It's career suicide and he doesn't even realize. It will only work if he's ok as being a joke from now on. Like how Adrien Bronner is viewed in boxing. Actually even worse, because AB wouldn't do any of the stuff Woodley is agreeing to. He has more self respect than what Woodley currently has for himself.

People may be willing to sell their self respect for some money, but not everyone is built the same. If he had real people around him they would be telling him not to do this type of stuff. It's not a good look and real ones would let him know that. They would see all this as sucka sh*t.

If you don't think this tarnishes Woodley's image and legacy then that's your opinion. But he's turning himself into a joke and he needs some real people around him to let him know that.

He should've just taken the L, if he wanted the rematch there was a rematch clause. All he needed to do was beat him the first time. Instead of trying to make rap songs and videos before the fight,, he should've been training with better boxing traniers/coaches and sparring high level boxers. He half assed his training and it showed in the fight. Floyd offered to help him and instead of training at TMT and sparring a bunch of pro boxers he was out just hitting pads through his training camp. Instead of using that money for high quality training/corner/sparring, he used it on a rap music video and rap entrance. Should've focused on the fight and made music after getting the win. Would've been better for his career. Now he's begging and getting tattoos looking desperate for one last pay day when he had the power to get that outcome himself with the first fight. Plus the choice is for Showtime to make and not on Jake Paul. So whatever he's doing is pointless, but knowing Woodley and what he's been doing so far, he'll do it anyway.

Last edited:
That's not the point lol. It's what he's doing is the issue, it's not the tattoo, it's what his actions and tattoos represent. He's submissive and begging. He just got paid, why not use that money to make more money. Why not get another fight and get an exciting KO then call out Jake Paul without getting the tattoo? He's trying to be a rapper, have you listened to his lyrics? How do you think doing stuff like this will affect his rapper image? Also his fighter image? It's not about caring about what people think, but doing this stuff doesn't benefit him at all, it makes him look like a joke and desperate. This has nothing but negative consequences to every single part of the careers he's trying to do.

Try talking tough after getting an I love Jake Paul tattoo, you think other fighters won't use that against him as a diss if he tries to act tough vs other fighters? He got another man's name on him, that's like getting branded, it's pwnage and he doesn't even realize it. You think his lyrics in his raps will hit the same after people see this desperate side of Woodley? All that swag, confident, alpha talk will hold zero merit on his raps. It's career suicide and he doesn't even realize. It will only work if he's ok as being a joke from now on. Like how Adrien Bronner is viewed in boxing. Actually even worse, because AB wouldn't do any of the stuff Woodley is agreeing to. He has more self respect than what Woodley currently has for himself.

People may be willing to sell their self respect for some money, but not everyone is built the same. If he had real people around him they would be telling him not to do this type of stuff. It's not a good look and real ones would let him know that. They would see all this as sucka sh*t.

If you don't think this tarnishes Woodley's image and legacy then that's your opinion. But he's turning himself into a joke and he needs some real people around him to let him know that.

He should've just taken the L, if he wanted the rematch there was a rematch clause. All he needed to do was beat him the first time. Instead of trying to make rap songs and videos before the fight,, he should've been training with better boxing traniers/coaches and sparring high level boxers. He half assed his training and it showed in the fight. Floyd offered to help him and instead of training at TMT and sparring a bunch of pro boxers he was out just hitting pads through his training camp. Instead of using that money for high quality training/corner/sparring, he used it on a rap music video and rap entrance. Should've focused on the fight and made music after getting the win. Would've been better for his career. Now he's begging and getting tattoos looking desperate for one last pay day when he had the power to get that outcome himself with the first fight, without all the begging and tattoos.

You're overthinking this too much. I can only see this as some sort of joke to attract an audience and sell it an entertainment product and you're talking about legacy, self-respect and whatnot. It will all be forgotten as soon as the event is over. To be fair, I hope Tyron makes sure the paperwork for a second fight is concluded before getting the tattoo.

Rematch or not, Tyron kept his promise. Unlike some fighters that still haven`t shaved their hair.

Jake should change the tattoo since he lagged on getting it. He should make him get a tramp stamp that says "Boner Garage" with a downward facing arrow. Woodley is so hard up for this rematch. Might as well have some fun with it. Lol

You're overthinking this too much. I can only see this as some sort of joke to attract an audience and sell it an entertainment product and you're talking about legacy, self-respect and whatnot. It will all be forgotten as soon as the event is over. To be fair, I hope Tyron makes sure the paperwork for a second fight is concluded before getting the tattoo.

T-wood getting a contract for the tattoo isn't even on the table anymore

this is just him doing it anyways hoping it leads to a contract down the line

I get tattooed for another pay day like that, unless it was something absolutely terrible that was offensive or disgusting but just having something on me saying I love Jake for some millions... id have no problem with that :D

I'm not overthinking it at all. How does this benefit Woodley? Think about it. Think about his legacy as a fighter, think about him once being considered one of the best WWs of all time. Think about the rap career he's trying to do after mma. Go back and listen to his lyrics and watch the music video of the type of image he is trying to portray. None of this would benefit him at all, he's become really submissive and beta towards Jake Paul. The deal originally was the loser gets the tattoo. Not anything about get the tattoo and there will be a rematch. Like I said before it's now up to Showtime and not Jake Paul. They will give him options and negotiate but at the end of the day it's Showtime's decision. So everything Woodley is doing is pointless. Showtime is moving on and it's obvious they are going after the Fury fight. That's why I'm saying this all looks bad for Woodley. He's begging for all this, instead of going out there and making it happen through getting another fight and having an impressive finish. Or by focusing on his music career and come out with a hit that turns into a tik tok dance craze and a hit on the streaming websites. Or getting a solid role in a movie. Doing all that to bring hype and interests for a his next fight. Instead he wants to beg and tattoo another man's name on him and have it say he loves him. If he had some real people with him none of this would be an option. They are either around for the money, or they aren't really down for him like that to let him go out there and do all this. Real ones would tell him what's up.

There's other ways to get in the industry without doing what Woodley is doing. Look at Ortega, he's getting put on the Hollywood industry and getting his little brother put on as well. He isn't doing no sucka sh*t like Woodley is to get in the industry. Big difference in approach and you may think it doesn't matter, but it actually does. It's how people will be viewing him, not just fans but the industry he's trying to be a part of. Plus Ortega seems more real than Woodley, Woodley only started acting like this gangsta when he moved to CA to try and get in the rap/Hollywood industry. People can tell it's off, especially the people that grew up in CA/LA.

Even though he’s a complete moron if he goes through with it, in his defense:

• I’d love Jake Paul too if he made me get a couple million dollars for some glorified sparring match
  • You can always cover the tattoo up with a different one

Damn, for someone with so much cash, Jake Paul has some really shitty tattoos.

Holy shit, that's what this dude did before boxing? That's almost as bad as Tyron's shit

Damn Jake's a better fighter and a better rapper?

That video got 286 million views so he made a ton of money from it. Meanwhile, t-wood's let's go big is at 335K views.

<36>

Mods please don’t move this until enough people have seen it. WTF is Woodley doing when Jake isn’t fighting him again. It’s over.<JagsKiddingMe>

What a legacy to leave behind. Talked all that good shit and ends up getting a Disney white boy tatted on him.

Shame on Woodley.

He likely already spent his purse on Studio time or getting an actual rapper to give him a verse, and needs the second payday.

Oh jesus, let it go T-Wood. Move on and enjoy your retirement. Have some self respect man.

He's not getting the rematch, lol. But he originally agreed to the tattoo regardless of a rematch. So... good.

Should have striked the press while it was still hot. Jake Paul ain't giving him a rematch unless he doesn't have a better option.

Sad to see a former WW UFC champ literally begging on the floor to fight a youtuber.
Pathetic. Let this be a lesson to all.

Back