Tyron Woodley 'Tapped to Strikes' from UFC to Fight Leon Edwards

Where do you rank Woodley on the all-time UFC greatest WW list?

• Total voters
31A17E6700000578-3467521-image-a-57_1456617248145.jpg

GOAT

GOAT WW al time imo.

#1 GSP

#2 Hughes
#3 Usman
#4 Shield
#5 T-Wood
No Diaz? Lawler?

Hell even Fitch..

Woodley won the "belt". He didnt do shit to earn his title shot besides knocking out a shot Koscheck and an injury fluke win over Condit.

All his title defenses were super close controversial decisions where every single person that bought the fight or a ticket felt ripped off. Bood out of the stadium.... then he used the race card to complain about why people dont like to watch his boring ass.

Compare that to Nick Diaz who defended the strikeforce belt 5 times and anyone who bought a ticket left happy.

Fuuuuuuck that. Woodley isnt even top 10. He fucking sucks. Literally trash.

Can't blame Woodley. Some of the biggest robberies in UFC history have happened in England. I mean, Bisping got knocked out and still won a decision.
Bisping vs Hendo 2 was in Manchester.... Hendo won that fight.

I think GSP was better WW for sure, for others kinda hard to say. Royce won the tournament when there were no weight classes, and he fought at WW later, but got bulldozed by Matt Hughes.

Can't blame Woodley. Some of the biggest robberies in UFC history have happened in England. I mean, Bisping got knocked out and still won a decision.
Bisping won three rounds, not sure how that's a robbery.

The controversy surrounding the knockdown (not knockout) had nothing to do with the judges, and therefore nothing to do with England.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back