Tyron Woodley Sends a Message to Usman and Covington

GSP wants no part of Woodley. He's looking for legacy fights which translates to Bisping or anybody in a lower weight class i.e. Khabib etc..
Why do people say lower weight instead of lighter?

Lower has a negative connotation.

I used to think Tyron was race-baiting , and whiney. Now, I realize he had every reason to be. Still not a fan per se, but definitely give him lateral movement and believe him when he says something about fighters/the UFC.

Oh look, another thread about Woodley that had nothing to do with "race baiting" or "racism" that race baiting Sherdoggers made about race baiting and racism

lmao. triggerrredd.

Ain't nobody want this muthafukin' fade? Shheeitttttt.

You want this smoke? Oh heelllll naaahhh.

What’s particularly hilarious (and ironic) about this clip is that Covington is a 40 year old virgin.

His shooping skills are absolutely horrible. Normally I would respect and effort, but all he did was type some names.
<45>Well, looking at the tag, i'll take a wild guess and say he didn't shoop this at all.

<45>Well, looking at the tag, i'll take a wild guess and say he didn't shoop this at all.

Ahh.. Gonna delete my post then. i can diss Woodley for lack of shooping skills but not some other guy. ;D

Ahh.. Gonna delete my post then. i can diss Woodley for lack of shooping skills but not some other guy. ;D
giphy.gif

I don't think Tyron is racist and I certainly don't think he's a piece of shit. Everything I've seen from him suggests the opposite. Woodely is a good guy imo. Tyron overplayed his hand complaining about racism once or twice, but that doesn't mean he's racist. I think we should let it go and move forward. Tyron is in that stage of his career where he's establishing himself as one of the all time greats.
He is a baiter,he knows its the “right time” to be one, a few years ago nobody would even notice .
And i like T bomb good call.

Funny AF. I don't get the hate for Tyron, dude is a killer.
Btw, I may be mistaken, but IF I remember correctly, it was Lawler who said something like "no excuses, I got caught with a T-bomb."

I don't think Tyron is racist and I certainly don't think he's a piece of shit. Everything I've seen from him suggests the opposite. Woodely is a good guy imo. Tyron overplayed his hand complaining about racism once or twice, but that doesn't mean he's racist. I think we should let it go and move forward. Tyron is in that stage of his career where he's establishing himself as one of the all time greats.

If you had kept it real, that would have been a good post.

If you had kept it real, that would have been a good post.

How many incidents can you count? I remember only a few, but since race baiting understandably pisses people off, he developed a reputation for it quickly.

How many incidents can you count? I remember only a few, but since race baiting understandably pisses people off, he developed a reputation for it quickly.

So it's gone from one or two to a few. Why did you play it down in your original post?

Back