Tyron Woodley Sends a Message to Usman and Covington

Woodley has more tools than either marty or duckington.

he doesn't have much to worry about in the near future

This is the only funny movie that Kevin Heart has ever appeared in.

Nothing triggers me more than seeing that unfunny little prick getting camera time at sporting events.

Who's Woodley gonna fight in November/December? You think Diaz/GSP will drag their asses back by then?
GSP wants no part of Woodley. He's looking for legacy fights which translates to Bisping or anybody in a lower weight class i.e. Khabib etc..

tenor.gif

Loled at all time great.
I think he's already got a very good claim to be the second best WW we've seen yet. And even if you rank Hughes above him, which is reasonable imo, then he's third. That's not bad. But he's not done yet, and a few more defenses will certainly strengthen his legacy. I haven't always been one of Tyron's biggest supporters, but it's undeniable that he's a great MMA fighter.

I don't think Tyron is racist and I certainly don't think he's a piece of shit. Everything I've seen from him suggests the opposite. Woodely is a good guy imo. Tyron overplayed his hand complaining about racism once or twice, but that doesn't mean he's racist. I think we should let it go and move forward. Tyron is in that stage of his career where he's establishing himself as one of the all time greats.
The n word is my context referral. I have no problem with him expressing complaints of racism, but to then spread racism via that video is repulsive.

I don't think Tyron is racist and I certainly don't think he's a piece of shit. Everything I've seen from him suggests the opposite. Woodely is a good guy imo. Tyron overplayed his hand complaining about racism once or twice, but that doesn't mean he's racist. I think we should let it go and move forward. Tyron is in that stage of his career where he's establishing himself as one of the all time greats.

Sorry, but Tyron laughing and enjoying Snoop Dogg’s video of him yelling something along the line of “beat that white POS” is racist.

Tyquil "The Racist One" Woodley vs Marty "The Nigerian Nyquill" Snoozemon. This fight just scream entertaining doesn't it...

I'm sorry but 170 has been a bore for years. Lots of exciting stuff happening outside of the top 5 though.

I like Tyron against Usman and against Colby. Neither guy is likely to outstrike him and neither is likely to get him down. Tyron has elite TDD and if he lands the T Bomb it could be over.

VacantWeeklyGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

Elite TDD based on what? He's not like a prime GSP, who fought at least four Div 1 wrestlers who were Top 5 WWs at the time. Woodley has only fought a badly declining Koscheck and his wrestling/TDD were never tested in that fight.

lol I think this Is going to be an absolute snoozefest. woodley easy unanimous win over oozy.

Folk trying to convince themselves Woodley is racist in this thread lol. "He laughed at Snoop" and "He said the N Word". He really upset some fans for life by pointing out the actually racist remarks he gets on Twitter.

why are you salty? gsp fanboy? too bad. They are both great fighters. woodley is better though. Unfortunately it's true.
What does Woodley and Henderson have to do with GSP?

There is only one H-Bomb.

I knew you were a shit poster but didn't realize it was that bad.

Good gif. At least T-wood shouldn’t take much damage from Usman and can circle back quick to wreck compainington

>gif

did you not hear the audio fam

Jeez it's hard being smart in a world full of idiots lol

really hope usman finally hits 100% and go all out. either way i dont even care who wins

Back