Tyron Woodley Releases Statement on Possible Nate Diaz Fight at UFC 219

It's what it said when I opened up the thread, and that was less than twenty minutes since it was posted.

Well What you saw was not what it said when I opened it and obviously some others. It made no sense.nothing mentioned about Nate what so ever or ufc 219

They're obviously trying to build up Woodley's brand so they can sell a fight down the road.
No disrespect to Diaz, but Woodley's game is kryptonite for him. Woodley will actually look exciting in this fight while he ragdolls the guy who submitted the guy who wend 9 rounds against PBF. Its bullshit, and I will boycott it.

All contenders @ WW are booked, and he wants a fight. Whats the problem?

Pretty sure they could find a more legit WW to fight Woodley, but if this is true they just found a guy taking the fight that would sell more than a few contenders, or at least more than Woodley himself.

A lot of things they've done over the past few years haven't made a whole lot of sense to me but this one would take the cake. I'm A fan of both fighters but this is a fight I most likely wouldn't consider purchasing.

Woodley fans trying to justify this fight lol

All contenders @ WW are booked, and he wants a fight. Whats the problem?

Nate is a LW that dabbles at WW with mixed results and those mixed results shouldn't equate to a title shot no matter whose dry erase board is being utilized.

But nothing is surprising anymore.

Lol fuck off you moron, Diaz is a gatekeeper junkie who never could get a crack at UFC gold and was smoked by RDA (who is right now facing ROBBIE LAWLER for a shot), how he should get it? If you are a REAL MMA fan, not a 'Diaz BroS FaNs, 209!' you should be against that circus, DHK and Rory made easy work of him
209 bitch WHAT?!

This fight, of all fights, doesn't make fucking any fucking sense.

SHERDOGGER YEGUIZA Releases Statement on Possible Nate Diaz Fight at UFC 219:
TYRONE IS desperate for money and WILLING TO LOOK BAD CALLING OUT A BARELY TOP 10 LW (YUP, HE WAS THERE TILL HE BEAT CONNOR AT WW AND MAGICALLY APPEARED IN THE TOP 5) WHO HAS NOT FOUGHT IN ABOUT 2 YEARS AT LW AND IS COMMING OFF A LOSS AT WW AGAINST AN UNRANKED WW WHO WAS RANKED AT FW INSTEAD

I like Nate, but it's an easy fight for Woodley. Gameplan: wrestlefuck.

Of all the champs this year, respect to Woodley for being so active and fighting number one contenders. Even though some fights are boring, he's atleast showing up, still treating this like an active sport.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Back