Tyron Woodley Releases Statement on Possible Nate Diaz Fight at UFC 219

Man Maia was totally gassed, he is also 40. Not a good outing by Colby, if Woodley lands that right hand it is all over
Why do you think Mia was gassed? Are you blind. Dat pressure, Woodley can't handle that shit. He was 40 when Tyron fought him also a few months ago.

UFC is becoming a circus,hope this is just a joke.

Can anyone tell me why Nate can be the one to deserve a title shot in any division ?

More crazy is; there are people supporting this !!!!

Why do you think Mia was gassed? Are you blind. Dat pressure, Woodley can't handle that shit. He was 40 when Tyron fought him also a few months ago.

Maia gassed because he tried to strike, which he didnt against Wooldley. Also pressuring Woodley is a horrible idea and is exactly what he wants you to do (BJJ Scout has a breakdown on it).

Maia gassed because he tried to strike, which he didnt against Wooldley. Also pressuring Woodley is a horrible idea and is exactly what he wants you to do (BJJ Scout has a breakdown on it).
Mia gassed because his takedowns got stuffed then Coldblood turned it up to an ungodly level. You aint bout that wrestling life

Lol fuck off you moron, Diaz is a gatekeeper junkie who never could get a crack at UFC gold and was smoked by RDA (who is right now facing ROBBIE LAWLER for a shot), how he should get it? If you are a REAL MMA fan, not a 'Diaz BroS FaNs, 209!' you should be against that circus, DHK and Rory made easy work of him
I like fights.

If you're a fan of the structure of the sport ... you're a :eek::eek::eek:.

Just enjoy some scraps.

Woodley is willing to take a fight with Nate even though he only has one shoulder. This shows what a joke this matchup is. I love Nate but this fight is a joke

Not surprised you two are scared of the Colbinator I haven't seen pressure like that since Cain. You gone get raped
QASOJat.gif

I like fights.

If you're a fan of the structure of the sport ... you're a :eek::eek::eek:.

Just enjoy some scraps.
MMA it's, at least right now, a sport, and i want to watch it with some legitimacy behind, if there's not i'm out, simple as that, i can get normal "scraps" at some local event.

Literally no one wants this. For fuck's sake don't make this garbage fight.

Back