• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

No it wasnt. Because i would laugh my ass off.
And, i dont really have to explain the racist stuff. Thats self explanatory.

Yes, it was. You're a victim-monger. Crying 'waaaacist' is tired. You couldn't explain it if you tried. You simply made it up to dismiss legitimate criticism of something stupid Woodley said.

Yes, it was. You're a victim-monger. Crying 'waaaacist' is tired. You couldn't explain it if you tried. You simply made it up to dismiss legitimate criticism of something stupid Woodley said.

And yet..my ass would still laugh.

Well he does come from the wrestling world where there is a common racist saying.

"Chocolate melts in the third" referring to African Americans getting tired during the last period. I'm sure being a wrestler he has heard that saying 1,000 times and you'd be hard pressed to find a wrestler who hasn't heard that: so Woodley probably assumes people think the same in MMA.

Well he does come from the wrestling world where there is a common racist saying.

"Chocolate melts in the third" referring to African Americans getting tired during the last period. I'm sure being a wrestler he has heard that saying 1,000 times and you'd be hard pressed to find a wrestler who hasn't heard that: so Woodley probably assumes people think the same in MMA.
You mean he assumes all white people are racists and the same everywhere?

I used to wrestle, I've never heard this saying ever. Must not be a thing in the Mid Atlantic area.

I used to wrestle, I've never heard this saying ever. Must not be a thing in the Mid Atlantic area.

It might be more of a midwest thing? There is an increasing number of AA wrestlers but in the past they basically only were on teams from inner cities and such where their was a weak youth league and poor coaching. So their practices werent very good typically didnt set them to go for a full match so the mildly slogan caught on here and other midwest states.

Coming from another black man Woodley is trying to be the UFC Floyd Mayweather but he's failing...Lawler is going to knock his ass out. He trying to use race as his excuse for everything lately...just scrap.
As a fellow member of the SBC (Sherdog Black Caucus), I too find Woodley's words both ridiculous and shameful. He is trying to use the race card to "white shame" critics of his poor gas tank.

I really hope this crybaby gets mauled by Lawler (and i do not like Lawler one bit).

The card sucks balls but boy oh boy I can't wait to see him knocked out in person.

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.
Well woodley doesn't look like a Kenyan or Ethiopian. He looks more like a fuckin idiot....also I've never heard anybody say a black person couldn't not do anything(even stereotypical unblack sports like swimming,powerlifting,cycling, winter sports etc.....that would be racist

Last edited:
(1) Fighter plays race card to explain away his inadequacies and makes himself look stupid. (2) Dumb Sherdogger deflects and makes it about online users instead of the stupid comment the fighter made.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
I should have added a step three for the inevitable playing of that old standby. That is, the ever-flimsy, race-neutral card. My bad.

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.
FYI, not all dark skinned people from "Africa" are the same.

Neither have I
Though both on the collegiate and high school level I've heard plenty of stereotypes about black wrestlers having poor cardio, it was a pretty common stereotype.

I hear MMA Roasted where Bubba Jenkins always repeat: Chocolate always melt in the third... :)

If you are not black, you should take what he's saying seriously. That doesn't mean you have to instantly and whole heartedly agree with it. Just be humble, realize that you don't know everything, stop being offended, and file his words away in your brain as something to consider moving forward in life.

If you are not black, you should take what he's saying seriously. That doesn't mean you have to instantly and whole heartedly agree with it. Just be humble, realize that you don't know everything, stop being offended, and file his words away in your brain as something to consider moving forward in life.

Bernie Sanders voter detected. You've become a parody of yourselves.

His comments were ridiculous and completely devoid of anything even resembling the truth. You don't have to be black to recognize it and voice your displeasure.

Last edited:

Most of my family has wrestled in South Dakota, never came across this myself and I even asked a few of them.

Ah yes. The ole i'm just gonna default everything to racism that has to do with myself. That attitude never gets old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back