• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

I don't see how anyone can form an opinion on his cardio..He hasn't fought in a million years.

He's just resting . . . no biggie.

giphy.gif

Lombard and Velasquez gas ... so Brown people gas too!

wait ... is Hector Lombard brown or black?

Someone was raised with victim mindset. You think his loud-ass mother taught him that garbage about the white man keeping them down? What about his dad?

Someone was raised with victim mindset. You think his loud-ass mother taught him that garbage about the white man keeping them down? What about his dad?
was probably Jeru the Damaja

giphy.gif

This made me laugh because I'm literally watching the Sopranos right now, just paused it to check good ol' Sherdog.

Started watching it a few weeks back for the first time, excellent show.

This made me laugh because I'm literally watching the Sopranos right now, just paused it to check good ol' Sherdog.

Started watching it a few weeks back for the first time, excellent show.
Haha that's awesome man. Yeah top show. Keep watching

Cormier must be a Klansmen/Clayton Bigsby type if that's the case.

60722791.jpg

<41>

This. All damn day.

INB4 DC is called "Self Hating" or "Destructive to his Culture" or "Willie Lynch Syndrome" or the like is referenced.

He actually isn't lying at all really . Then again its sherdog home of folks who don't really train occupying it's main forum and probably don't leave their basement unless it's to get pizza rolls . Folks on here arent very well read and have strange racial pseudo science beliefs . Sherfront has been the nickname of this place for a very long time
I like how you toss out accusations with zero evidence, you phony. Typical.

As much as I like Robbie I wanted Woodley to get the belt, not so much anymore.

I don't think I've ever read, or heard somebody say he gases because of his skin color?

Just throwing this out there. you gas quickly and people think Nate Marquardt has something to do with it
EagerFirmAsp.gif

Id laugh my ass off if he actually beats lawler.
The racists on here are going to have a heart attack.
Like when obama got elected lol.

That was a dumbass comment tho.

Id say he gases because all the muscle he packs on, being black has nothing to do with the price of tea in China

Did Woodley invent a new stereotype? I've never heard black people have bad cardio before.

Back