Tyron Woodley is the new Rashad Evans

Rashad or woodley dont have it. So theres no double standard. Why does rampage get away with so many luckluster fights whereas others do not..
Same way Chael got away with it. He's entertaining outside of the cage.

And white males murder the majority of white people. So you have no point there. The fact that only blacks are being shot dead by the cops DOES point to racism. I wasn't insulting you, just making the point that the white dudes I grew up with that would have a handle like RedStang are going to share your thoughts. So sorry but, Im not surprised mfer!lol

Enjoy the Stang Dude.

Are you that blind or the only channel that comes in on your TV is Clinton News Network, aka CNN???

I mean, you obviously have access to the internet, hence you post here, but you can't use it to do some research and study some stuff before you spew the dumb shit you just spewed??? Stop being controlled by the media, you chip on the shoulder having ass.

If "only blacks are being shot dead by the cops" then WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE TWICE THE AMOUNT OF WHITE MALES SHOT BY THE COPS THAN BLACKS???? BTW, black cops shoot white males at a rate of 4x that white cops shoot blacks.

Dude, take your ass to the BLM movement to be with the other ignorant POS's to be hustled by the mainstream media. I guess when LBJ said "give these ninjas welfare and theyll vote democrat for the next 200 years" he was right. I never seen a mass of people be so controlled by their oppressor as the blacks in America are.

LOL, I guess Tyron is the new Rashad. Rashad was my favorite fighter until Condit came around. Now Woodley is my favorite fighter. So i guess Rashad=Woodley.

My MMA math is good???

Wonderboy Thompson the new Macheeta confirmed????????

Beat me to it!!

StephenThompsonKarate2.jpg

I remember this board when Shad knocked out Chuck and fully arrived as the man, the same angst on the board was directed at him as is now directed at Tyron. They even have a similar style, wrestler with heavy right hands.

Both confident, well spoken, athletic. People didn't like Shad at first but Brown Suga grew on people and eventually became a fan favorite. So don't count Tyron out yet, he may just become a rooting favorite in teh future

Both confident. Both well spoken. Both athletic. Both duck fighters. Both fight infrequently. Both despised. That math adds up on my abacus.

Were you just making that BS up about Rampage getting hate after beating Chuck hoping it would fly? Sherdog was mostly Pride nuthuggers and Rampage beating Chuck made them feel superior. Not to mention that Rampage was a fan favorite, which is why people were so pissed about that Forrest decision not going his way.

What difference does Crazy Horse not being a champ make?

DC started getting hate when he let Jones pull him into Jerry Springer mode, and he then layed and prayed his way through his last 3 fights.

Mighty Mouse's size is the physical characteristic that everyone focuses on, as they do with all 125ers.

Bendo was popular, and then he wasn't after his two Edgar fights (same with Edgar's status) and his run of decisions.

And LOL at Sherdog being "adamant" about what you said they were. You have a profound confirmation bias. I heard that statement, but you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

What else you got?<13>

DC did not lay and pray against Gus or Rumble. His fight with Gus was a FOTY candidate.

Back