Tyron Woodley is the new Rashad Evans

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember this board when Shad knocked out Chuck and fully arrived as the man, the same angst on the board was directed at him as is now directed at Tyron. They even have a similar style, wrestler with heavy right hands.

Both confident, well spoken, athletic. People didn't like Shad at first but Brown Suga grew on people and eventually became a fan favorite. So don't count Tyron out yet, he may just become a rooting favorite in teh future

Rashad had swag
Woodley doesn't

And Rashad probably more hated at that time than woodleys now

And they both will be koed by karate dudes.

They both have overly loud screaming family members in the crowd. Damn shads wife was the loudest person I've ever heard during a UFC fight

They both have overly loud screaming family members in the crowd. Damn shads wife was the loudest person I've ever heard during a UFC fight
remember Brett Rogers wife, she was something else too

I remember this board when Shad knocked out Chuck and fully arrived as the man, the same angst on the board was directed at him as is now directed at Tyron. They even have a similar style, wrestler with heavy right hands.

Both confident, well spoken, athletic. People didn't like Shad at first but Brown Suga grew on people and eventually became a fan favorite. So don't count Tyron out yet, he may just become a rooting favorite in teh future
awesome knock out
Robbie was in zombie land on the way down after that punch

and I agree, TyWood is well spoken
and we will see how far he can squeeze it
with all the killers
waiting to challenge him for the belt

Nah, Rashad wasn't a

chicken_sombrero.gif

I can see the resemblance. Both are the Darkest Knight.

Woodley has more skills than personality perhaps, but he just took down one of the baddest men on the planet. Props to him.

Welp... Woodface would be just as good of a meme as Shadface, if not better.

reported for racism. never seen a more obvious reference to, 'they all look alike.'

Wonderboy Thompson the new Macheeta confirmed????????

StephenThompsonKarate2.jpg

You forgot to mention they're both black. :D

Wrestler with heavy hands also describes Ryan Bader, Johny Hendricks, Chad Mendes, and Chris Weidman.

Confident, well spoken, and athletic also describes GSP, McGOAT, and Dominick Cruz.

You meant to say they have all those things in common AND they're both black.

No black fighter gets tons of love on Sherdog. When Cormier and Woodley were nobodies, people would point to how nobody hates on them all the time as evidence that race doesn't play a part in how some people perceive Jones. A few years later and Cormier & Woodley aren't very popular as champions.

Rashad probably more hated at that time than woodleys now

Rashad was definitely hated more then than Woodley is now.

Robbie is beloved, but Chuck was idolized.

Back