Tyron Woodley has me blocked on Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
It's ok, I wasblocked by Luke Thomas for asking him a legitimate question regarding Jon Jones and if him popping for PEDs was due to a fluid swap between Jones and his wife
I am blocked by Luke Thomas also. I just made a counterpoint to something he said on his show and bam he blocked me.

You told him to go and fight a contender?

What else has he ever done, just out of curiosity?
I said "some time ago" so more than likely when he won the belt and was chopping at the bit to fight Nick Diaz instead of a healthy Stephen Thompson

I'm blocked by Helwani and Tito Ortiz. Can't remember why.

+1 funny how these people are trying to make excuse for being blocked for disrespect toward a stranger.. yet they follow the person and go on the page of the people they leave negative comments about.
And like TS they are literally trolling the guy.

What is funny about a troll being blocked? Should public figures not block trolls once they are identified?

Luke Thomas loves when people tweet him telling him they are from sherdog

and he likes being called a cuckhold

disrespectful? public figures can handle a good trolling
Can their family members and children? What about sponsors and those who don't grasp trolling and instead take it seriously? I'm a nobody in the mma game when I fought, yet I had an opponent talk shit prior to my second pro fight in 2014 on facebook.. I didn't care and those I train with laughed at it. Yet, I have some overprotective USO cousins who didn't take it as trolling and went to the guys gym to "handle" whatever issue they perceived him to have with me. Luckily cooler heads prevailed.. but blocking is usually to protect those we actually care for, not our own feelings. And.. why should anyone allow some stranger to disrespect? When a simple press of a button stops it? One can call one soft, but only one of those two is following the other and commenting on their page.. that's called harassement and in some cases, stalking.

Back