Tyron Woodley has me blocked on Twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Dana and Ronda I get it.

Rampage tho?
(just curious)
Yeah, I didn't even say anything that bad - I like Rampage.

Think I just replied to Rashad and he didn't like it, something about Pages weight. Was about 4-5 years ago, only logged in a few years later to send my opinions directly to the once in ever athlete as I obviously have nothing better to do.

It happens TS, MMA fighters can be sensitive.

I once informed Shayna Baszler that Julianna Pena was running an MMA seminar and she might want to check it out to improve her skills.

Blocked.

I bet one could find a statement he made in the past and say it to him and he'd be offended and block you. The guy is just looking for reasons to be offended. One annoying dude.

fvjYdyh.png

f9VAy4p.png

Probably because Celebrities and even minor Celebs don't give a shit nor want to care much about the plethora of negative comments on a daily basis. We're in an age where you can pretty much communicate directly to them through social media and say whatever you want; unlike before when their bodyguards will beat your ass before you can get close.

If the great T-Wood blocked you you must be a troll.

It happens TS, MMA fighters can be sensitive.

I once informed Shayna Baszler that Julianna Pena was running an MMA seminar and she might want to check it out to improve her skills.

Blocked.
Helpful advice, fucking snowflakes.

Yeah, I didn't even say anything that bad - I like Rampage.

Think I just replied to Rashad and he didn't like it, something about Pages weight. Was about 4-5 years ago, only logged in a few years later to send my opinions directly to the once in ever athlete as I obviously have nothing better to do.
If he doesn't want people commenting on his weight, he should train harder. And I am a Rampage fan. Dude is my age and still goes to strip clubs and gets wasted, he was talking about it last night on his TWITCH stream. Stated was hungover from previous day and it was night time, lol. He obviously hasn't taken it seriously in years. Too bad, I think he could still crank out a few quality wins and make some better money if he wanted too.

Rampage blocked me on Instagram as well
Why?

Last edited:
Probably blocked you cuz all he does is fight contenders Hahaha

only person in MMA that's ever blocked me was that red headed guy who tries really hard to break news before everyone else

I've used twitter a handful of times and i'm blocked by Rampage, Dana White and Ronda.

I'm also blocked by Dana.

He has said he was 13-4 boxing and I asked him why I couldn't find any evidence for his boxing matches and he blocked me. It's the only thing I've ever sent to him so it must be something he doesn't like talking about.

You're a savage bro, probably benching 600lbs right now you beast.

I need to get back on twitter, brings you closer to your abuse victims.

I can mentally bench 600lbs

physically? i just prefer not to.

Back