Media Tyron Woodley blames the UFC Apex for bad performances at end of career, plans to fight again

When a fighter is this delusional I ask myself if they don’t have an internet connection, where exactly is he reading that people are so excited for his big comeback

woodley is an odd career.
his multiple title defenses whould put him in the hof,
however he is unlikeable, his career ended on a bad run, and he is remembered for being kncoked out by jake paul. so he will be snubbed in the hall of fame, and colby likely gets in before him.

The Apex probably does do that to some fighters, but seeing as he's trying to say that's why he lost I don't know if that's the reason.

This excuse ranks right up there with a cracked skull.

Father time caught up to him years ago. Nobody is paying much to see Tyron fight today and he was mad at the pay in MMA when he was champ.

He went from champion to looking like he couldn't beat anyone in welterweight. He could argue that the Apex was a factor if they were close fights but he got destroyed in them.

You could say he was falling in and out of love with apex, falling in and out of looooove⁰

Man I really thought Woodley would beat Jake Paul but he got clapped instead. What a disappointment.

<Varys01>

I hope he has been drilling backing up against the cage and sometimes throwing a punch. He can really develop that style more.
Especially since he hasn't outwrestled anyone in like 7 or 8 years. It's okay because everyone is still scared to death of his TDs!!

Man I really thought Woodley would beat Jake Paul but he got clapped instead. What a disappointment.

<Varys01>
He had nothing but a puncher's chance against a bigger, younger opponent...and a great one with full-sized boxing gloves. Woodley was never a great striker; he just had heavy hands.

Pretty sad to see an ex champion like Woodley being reduced to this. Dude needed to put all of his Jake Paul money into sound investments and never return

Dude should just find a comfy wrestling coach gig somewhere and ride off into retirement from active competition.

When a fighter is this delusional I ask myself if they don’t have an internet connection, where exactly is he reading that people are so excited for his big comeback

Look, you're just being mean. Not everybody has Broadband Internet or Fiber. Some "people" that are excited for his big comeback have the OG of internet.

s-l1200.jpg

Back