Tyron got lucky with the Till matchup.

Till only got the fight because the judges were pressured to give him the decision vs Wonderboy because the UFC didn't want wonderboy to fight for the title again.

They also stripped Covington for no reason. Other guys have been out way longer than Colby and haven't been stripped.

So basically, Till never deserved the fight because he lost to wonderboy AND because Covington deserved it. Tyron lost to wonderboy too twice (if you know to actually score a fight) and shouldn't even be champ.

Tyron will get smoked vs Covington and its no surprise ufc is doing anything they can to avoid that matchup.
But lover strikes again with another shit thread.

NOPE.

Till was a horrible matchup for Woodley and it showed when Till was in the clinch, yet that help in stopping Till's momentum. i agreed that Till got awarded his victory against Wonderboy but he wasn't a easy fight. Woodley did really well with his gameplan.

Thats all speculation. We don't know how Colby will act in the exchanges.

This entire thread is speculation then.

I am supremely confident that if Colby exchanges punches with Tyron he's gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Till and Wonderboy both got dropped exchanging punches, and Colby could train with the best striking coaches for another 30 years and he'll still never be half the striker those 2 are.

This entire thread is speculation then.

I am supremely confident that if Colby exchanges punches with Tyron he's gonna get knocked the fuck out.

Till and Wonderboy both got dropped exchanging punches, and Colby could train with the best striking coaches for another 30 years and he'll still never be half the striker those 2 are.

WB slipped

No UFC WW has a good chance against Woodley.

You spent the whole thread saying that WBs "sparring strikes" shouldn't count for as much as tyrons. The fuck you talking about dumbass? Read your own posts.

Are you like 10 years old or just have no reading comprehension at all?

When Tyron drops him in round 4 then yeah I have been clearly saying that counts for more. Then I said I am glad WB lost because he isn't doing anything but shitty point fighting that does no damage.

Learn to read for Christ's sake. The rules give leeway to judge outside of point fighting which you want to defend for some reason. What kind of shit fan wants the scoring to actually be like that anyway? Let's just slowly play tag the whole fight and see who the judges pick lol. I'm glad you aren't in charge.

Tyron is literally better everywhere. Tell me what Colby's advantage is, and if you say cardio....just lol

Yeah I was curious about that myself. Love the "So and so is a terrible match up" with nothing to back the statement up.

I'm over here like " shit, I never considered that, you just changed my mind completely". Lol

I can't wait to see the Colby vs Tyrone odds. I think Colby is going to do much better than people think. Woodley hasn't had any fighters putting pressure on him during the fight in a while. Historically this has been his biggest problem. An upset would not surprise me at all.

It's hard to pressure Woodley because there is big chance that he sleeps you with that nasty right hand. Probably most effective striker in UFC.

Coby will get KOed[/QUOTE]
And thanx for making mine with that awesome insight.

That's right uncle tommy keep buying those nikey shoes made by brown and black children. Massa likes it so when you spend your bucks on exploitative junk that he will even pander to you

I was speaking metaphorically. How ironic is it that you call me a tard after you fail to understand a very simple writing device like that?
Of course you're not working planting cotton and tatters silly, but mentally, you're in the plantation all the same. You're getting played by corporations that built their wealth exploiting the third world, but you're such a big sucker you're ready to give them your dough as long as they let you stay in house, metaphorically speaking of course.
Yayz you think you know everything but you don’t. Buy Nike long live Colin Caepernick!

The bait thread is still going on 13 pages?

Covington deserved it.
I can agree that it makes little sense to award someone the interim belt, and then not honor it.

But at the same time:
Woodley had not defended his belt since July 2017.
I think most of us agree a champ should defend at least once every 12 months.
Colby chose to have a surgery and wasn't ready to fight until the end of the year (“We’re looking at doing it in November, December,” Covington said.)

Made sense to have a title fight now if Woodley was ready, rather than having him sit around waiting til December.

Back