Tyron got lucky with the Till matchup.

The judging is inconsistent and somewhat subjective. The scoring criteria says a round is a 10-8 when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by striking or grappling in a round. If Wonderboy taps him 20 more times but Woodley drops him and nearly finishes him in a round then did Wonderboy win the striking? Obviously not. Woodley dominated by hurting him which actually can lead to a finish.

Okay keep avoiding the question.

Does a strike need to hurt in order to score. It is a yes or no question dude.

Okay keep avoiding the question.

Does a strike need to hurt in order to score. It is a yes or no question dude.

Apparently you do lack the ability to read.

I never said a strike needs to hurt in order to score fucking moron.

I referenced the rules which does give leeway for damage to matter the most in a round. No one's avoiding any question so don't accuse me of that like an idiot.

Apparently you do lack the ability to read.

I never said a strike needs to hurt in order to score fucking moron.

I referenced the rules which does give leeway for damage to matter the most in a round. No one's avoiding any question so don't accuse me of that like an idiot.

You spent the whole thread saying that WBs "sparring strikes" shouldn't count for as much as tyrons. The fuck you talking about dumbass? Read your own posts.

Leading up to this fight it was “till is going to destroy Woodley.”

Now it’s on to the next narrative.
Haters-Gonna-Hate-Freddie-Mercury-Reaction-Gif.gif

Wow how wrong are you...

What the fuck is Colby gonna do to Woodley?

Woodley is literally better everywhere... Better chin, more power, more explosive, faster, better wrestling, better boxing...

Colby has 1 advantage and its cardio...

But Woodley is gonna knock him the fuck out quick.

I don't think anyone is surprised you Woodley fans have all been to jail.
Fn dipshit im not a Woodley fan for one. Im more of a white man then you will ever be fuckin dork,keep typing so you can feel good about yourself. Reply in 1.2.3

Im a kid.. . ok. Just because i dont take the time to use proper grammer or capitalize things doesnt mean i need to take a bs drug that only makes prescription companies rich. What part could u not understand with ur obvious super human english ability? Till has no grpund game... Fact... His inexperience in grappling led to his demise.. Fact.. He was rushed to the title fight because the ufc saw a money maker if he won.. Fact.. So what is it you dont get? U have been here since 2004 and all u can do is try to insult someone.. Dont bother posting something that actually has anything to do with the thread.. Pretty sad... Maybe u should take some Ritalin instead of acting like ur opinion on my grammer matters.
Grammer had nothing to do with my point...

Thanks for making it though...

Coby will get KOed

So let me get this straight, you're proud of being brown and therefore support a brand who was built on sweatshops where third world children were abused ?
lmao some of yall will never walk out of the plantation
I supp
So let me get this straight, you're proud of being brown and therefore support a brand who was built on sweatshops where third world children were abused ?
lmao some of yall will never walk out of the plantation
Plantation lol I’m not black but brown, goes to show how much of a tard you are.

That's right uncle tommy keep buying those nikey shoes made by brown and black children. Massa likes it so when you spend your bucks on exploitative junk that he will even pander to you
Plantation lol I’m not black but brown, goes to show how much of a tard you are.
I was speaking metaphorically. How ironic is it that you call me a tard after you fail to understand a very simple writing device like that?
Of course you're not working planting cotton and tatters silly, but mentally, you're in the plantation all the same. You're getting played by corporations that built their wealth exploiting the third world, but you're such a big sucker you're ready to give them your dough as long as they let you stay in house, metaphorically speaking of course.

Fn dipshit im not a Woodley fan for one. Im more of a white man then you will ever be fuckin dork,keep typing so you can feel good about yourself. Reply in 1.2.3

You want a gun around that trigger boy?

Wow how wrong are you...

What the fuck is Colby gonna do to Woodley?

Woodley is literally better everywhere... Better chin, more power, more explosive, faster, better wrestling, better boxing...

Colby has 1 advantage and its cardio...

But Woodley is gonna knock him the fuck out quick.

Hes gonna beat him, that's what.

Pressure, cardio, combinations.

Pressure and cardio, its possible...

The only way Colby wins is if he grinds Tyron out the last 3 rounds. He has the cardio advantage and that's it.

If he exchanges punches with Tyron he's getting slept though.

Tyron has way more ways to win this fight than Colby does.

12 pages until it turned racial. Proud of sherdog

Pressure and cardio, its possible...

The only way Colby wins is if he grinds Tyron out the last 3 rounds. He has the cardio advantage and that's it.

If he exchanges punches with Tyron he's getting slept though.

Tyron has way more ways to win this fight than Colby does.

Thats all speculation. We don't know how Colby will act in the exchanges.

Till only got the fight because the judges were pressured to give him the decision vs Wonderboy because the UFC didn't want wonderboy to fight for the title again.

They also stripped Covington for no reason. Other guys have been out way longer than Colby and haven't been stripped.

So basically, Till never deserved the fight because he lost to wonderboy AND because Covington deserved it. Tyron lost to wonderboy too twice (if you know to actually score a fight) and shouldn't even be champ.

Tyron will get smoked vs Covington and its no surprise ufc is doing anything they can to avoid that matchup.
"They also stripped Covington for no reason. Other guys have been out way longer than Colby and haven't been stripped."

The Year Interim Belts became legit...

Till was never that good and got boosted to the highlight reel from beating a run down Cowboy Bum Cerrone, Colby was suppose to get demolished by Frankenstin too and look what happened
"Not that good", blah blah blah. This narrative is ridiculous. Everytime it happens. People like you are sheep. Your fighter is either good or a hype job. And Colby laid and prayed for 25 mins. He didn't do shit. Woodley is the better version of Colby in every way.

Back