Type "R" into Google and Ronda comes up...FIRST

I got Ronda Rousey and then Roy Nelson

Google prioritizes your interests, but I did it in Incognito mode and he's right.

GOAT the goat of searches.

The only other reason that could show Rousey is perhaps Google slants searches based on regional interest, so even with a clear search history there might be slants based on your area.

I typed "goat" and a picture of Fedor came up.
Just that one single picture.

My top 3 were:

Raunchy Ranchers
Redheads do it all
Rare BBW

Weird.

giphy.gif

the PR Machine has been on full effect for 2 weeks now

What I find amazing is the Republican convention was last night and had 20 million viewers, it's pretty astounding tbh.

i deleted my google search history+all the browsing data i could. rousey still came up first

4gs2YGg.jpg

Exact same results for me with incognito/clear history. Except rate my professor was lower than Reddit.

Mine just said "robots in disguise". I don't even know.

UFC spending a lot of marketing dollars on her

Nope. It returned "rubbing it out when your mom walks in"

.. wait wat?

I deleted my search history and Ronda Rousey came up first when I typed the letter R. The Ronda haters are hilarious itt.

I got:
The R Project for Statistical Computing: R
R (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RStudio

Exact same results for me with incognito/clear history. Except rate my professor was lower than Reddit.

This right here is definitive proof that worldwide that Ronda Rousey is the most searched term.

There's certainly no way a Google search engine on a Google browser could ever possibly know your search history after you've used the Google clear history function

Lies, I went to youtube, typed R and it said Rich Homie Quan and I'm not too happy about it. I want mine to say Rousey too.

I typed in R in incognito, and still didn't get Ronda. Stop the bull. I got the same material I looked for in regular google search.

R programming language, and R statistical something...

Back