Type "R" into Google and Ronda comes up...FIRST

Like post 3 said, it pulls up what you look up the most.. it just how much you are a clithanger of ronda.. but really show how dumb people on here are to think that r would ronda for every body smh.

I got

RBC
Ronda Rousey
Reddit
RBC Online

Kind of neat I guess

Type the letter "B" and Big Douche comes before Big Dana.

How is this thread still breathing but my thread about Conor Mc not hawking cell phone games got wastelanded? Double standards yo.

Clear your cache and delete cookies then tell me what it says.

not on my google

u7UpQAb.png

Im confirmed not to be a ronda nuthugger

In Australia, Real estate is the first search then Ronda.

Apparently Ronda Rousey is now more popular than many of our favorite things!

Among them:

Russia
rhubarb
running
Red Robin
rednecks
rhyming

Please feel free to add to the list of "R" things beaten down by Ronda!

you know they know what you typed and autofill to cater to you, right?
Most of MMA fighters appear first on my searches also.... even though many of them are not even on Zuffa's radar... yet. ;)

How is this thread still breathing but my thread about Conor Mc not hawking cell phone games got wastelanded? Double standards yo.

Not sure, but your thread was so good that it and Petey's reply to my reply to your thread inspired this one! *pats shoulder*

routenplaner for me
then
rtl
radio saw
roller

It must be different for people with google plus or gmail accounts or something.

It's not bringing up things I regularly look at and it's bringing up things that I've never looked at.

Also the order changes, now Ronda is showing up 4th.

I always private browse and google always picks what I always search for....isn't it an IP thing?

Mine doesn't. It's bringing up things I've never looked up before.

Ronda was #2 on my "R" list

RBC
Ronda Rousey
Rogers
Reddit

It makes recommendations based on various factors. What you look up, what people in your area look up, whats currently trending, etc.

You realize it pulls up what you look at right

you realize it pulls up what you have SEARCHED for and shows up in a color that is different than for what google says?

I had rebecca demorney <--which i searched for
then ronda which I did not

Back