• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tybura vs Aspinall on ESPN+ PBP

Muradov 1-0. Muradov looking a bit jittery/slightly more gassed, but nothing to be concerned off based on that round.

Oof, I don't know what BamBam's strat is a this point.
Might sneak in a stoppage bet at the end of the 2nd if it lasts that long (and isn't locked)

Muradov looks so good technically but I'm a little underwhelmed still. He's just holding on here like he doesn't trust his cardio.

Muradov gonna be in the winning DK full card lineup for sure. Scoring massive pts with all the TD's.

Muradov looks so good technically but I'm a little underwhelmed still. He's just holding on here like he doesn't trust his cardio.
Yeah, he looks a bit anxious/sloppy at times. Funny enough, I think the grappling is tiring him out more. He looks pretty lethal while it's standing. I think once he polishes up his technique and keeps those nerves in check he'll be pretty legit.

Muradov gonna be in the winning DK full card lineup for sure. Scoring massive pts with all the TD's.
I can't play dfs in my state but I do a quick analysis for my friend who does. Guess I blew that one!

"I think Muradov wins but I don’t think he wins enough to make his odds make sense. I’d fade him a bit."

I can't play dfs in my state but I do a quick analysis for my friend who does. Guess I blew that one!

"I think Muradov wins but I don’t think he wins enough to make his odds make sense. I’d fade him a bit."

Ha yeah, didn't even get a finish but he's likely gonna have the highest score of any fighter. Tons of TD's, control, and got some knockdowns too. Gonna be a huge score.

148.7 for Muradov on DK. Might be highest I've ever seen in a 3 round decision win. At least that I can remember.

Parkin rd 1. Cleaner shots.

Ha yeah, didn't even get a finish but he's likely gonna have the highest score of any fighter. Tons of TD's, control, and got some knockdowns too. Gonna be a huge score.
I didn't expect all those takedowns. I thought it would mainly be on the feet with Barbaro clinching a lot and slowing the fight down.

2-0 Parkin. Looking very composed.

Pogues landed TWO significant strikes in a round that was standup the entire time??

LMAO 2-0 Parkin, Pogues needs a finish.

Leaning Alvarez in this next one.
Hopefully something tasty opens up on the livebets.

I'm impressed with Diakiese as he progresses through his career. He's giving himself his best chance to win and that's all you can ask for.

Alvarez rd 1. Dude carries a lot of power at 155. His shots that don't even land flush get a big reaction fro Diakese.

Winner winner!

Back