Two Women Record An Attempted Murder On Snapchat...They Did It

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TheStruggle, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Mike

Mike RIP Frankie

The truly frustrating part is the feigned innocence of how the black community got that way. All black people collectively just decided to be garbage one day with absolutely no outside influence of any kind.

<mma3>

2. JudoThrowFiasco

JudoThrowFiasco Charming Quark Platinum Member

can you claim socioeconomics in this case? The perps were driving a newer car, wearing designer clothes and using a newer smartphone -- so are these specific women a part of the plight of poverty OR just sick in the head individuals caught up in the image of hood culture?

Funny how no one has a problem generalizing rednecks or southerners.

Pale Man In Black likes this.
  3. Pale Man In Black

Pale Man In Black Brown Belt

Socioeconomic my ass. You can't bullshit me, I grew up in the shit parts of the Lancaster / Palmdale area (pretty much the whole area is a toilet) and nobody gave a fuck about any form of self improvement, let alone getting an education. The only thing most people living in poverty care about is pursuing the next cheap thrill. And getting into trouble.
    When Whites commit crime, nobody says, "Oh, it's not his fault, it's poverty", no they say that person is a criminal POS and should be locked up.
    Lot's of people in poverty do not commit violent crimes, so what's the difference between them and the ones that do? Could it be a moral compass?

4. Pale Man In Black

So, it's the White Man's fault? Blacks have zero autonomy?.

Really, all these arguments about "outside influences" and whatnot are making the case FOR White supremacy, if you really stop to think about it.

5. Mike

Mike RIP Frankie

Well whites certainly exercised supremacy in previous generations. It wasn't like today with occasional racism.

And it's clear I haven't been saying there's no personal accountability. Only so many ways I can say it

6. Pale Man In Black

What racism do blacks suffer from today that anybody else doesn't experience as well? In the US, everybody walks on eggshells as to not somehow offend blacks, and you know it.
    But, like I said, I really don't care. I live in an area in the Sierra Nevada foothills that is @1% black. The pathology that is the topic of discussion has no effect on me beyond a matter of mild interest.

7. Lucifer Alpha

Lucifer Alpha The Catastrophe

I don't think systemic racism is causing Tyrone to knock up a chick and bail on his responsibilities.

8. Banchan

Banchan Banned Banned

I dont get what this is. The girls in these videos killed someone? Where is the report that tells us what happened?

9. Renard

Renard Black Belt

Jordan Peterson had an interesting talk about something related to this subject. You'll have to watch his lectures about the anxiety caused by being at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy to fully understand it but it stands on its' own.

10. Bloodworth

Bloodworth Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Imagine whole towns and neighborhoods filled with these people

Imagine working every day and the government taking money from you so you can provide gov assistance for these animals for life.

I just got a job as a plumber assistant and he worKS for social services.

Government pays him to fix all the plumbing in homes and places on government assiatsnce.

Free plumbing is a house provided to you and these people are animals.

Humans beings don't live like that