Two Women Record An Attempted Murder On Snapchat...They Did It

Shit on black people day i guess :confused:

Lack of access to jobs? Who's going to open up a business in a crime addled area?
Lack of access to education? Bullshit. The access to education is there for anybody that wishes to take advantage of it.
A systematic effort made to destroy black neighborhoods? Examples, please, and don't waste my time with the line about crack being introduced to them. Nobody is forcing anybody to smoke that poison.
At what point does personal responsibility take hold?

If you're going to pretend that prior to this generation there wasn't systematic racism at all levels of society I'm not going to bother with you. I'm not sourcing that the sky is blue and grass is green.

You deny that they were discriminated against for jobs, housing, education, etc until very recently? That white collar drugs had a slap on a wrist as a penalty for possession, but cheap street drugs had harsh mandatory minimum sentences? That effort wasn't put into funneling black people into their own segregated neighborhoods and denying upward mobility? That this wasn't the case from the foundation of the country up until a couple decades ago?

If this is really what you're saying then go read a history book. If you're saying those things DID happen but since they stopped all of the negative effects should have been instantly reversed, well that's silly and unrealistic as well.

Again nobody is saying personal accountability doesn't matter or that 2016 America is 1960's America, but acting as if many generations of systemic racism don't effect the community in the present is silly.

No, just the murderous ones.
Not you bro but other people around here love to shit on black people time to time. Blacks, muslims, jews, lgbtq, etc. Not all people tho

No, just the murderous ones.

Yet nobody is defending the murderous ones. I've actually never seen someone defend a murderer on these forums unless they were a cop.

I remember moving to Virginia some 20years ago, and wife and i wanted to explore, i got the address for the mall wrong so i asked a guy where the mall was at, and he said drive yada yada, and we went. I found it weird that we pulled into a parking lot full of Nissan Maximas, and a few junker cars with splotchy paint. Anyway we walk in, and the air feels... weird.

Now I'm from NY, so i have a spidey sense going, and as we slowly walk towards the non functioning fountain... it was a black mall. I said we gotta get out of here, this is a black mall!, we're the whitest ppl here!, in chinese of course to the wife.

She said, we'll we're here, lets look around at least.

Man, it's been so long since i had the "eyes" on me, for those that don't know it's the same type of feeling you get when you walk into a strip bar full of dancers and no patrons.

She started getting the same feeling too, so we GTFO.

Then i noticed the cars didn't have splotchy paint jobs, they was bullet holes.

Yet nobody is defending the murderous ones. I've actually never seen someone defend a murderer on these forums unless they were a cop.
You're getting butthurt and shouting racism in a thread about two murderers. I take that as defending them.

If you're going to pretend that prior to this generation there wasn't systematic racism at all levels of society I'm not going to bother with you. I'm not sourcing that the sky is blue and grass is green.

You deny that they were discriminated against for jobs, housing, education, etc until very recently? That white collar drugs had a slap on a wrist as a penalty for possession, but cheap street drugs had harsh mandatory minimum sentences? That effort wasn't put into funneling black people into their own segregated neighborhoods and denying upward mobility? That this wasn't the case from the foundation of the country up until a couple decades ago?

If this is really what you're saying then go read a history book. If you're saying those things DID happen but since they stopped all of the negative effects should have been instantly reversed, well that's silly and unrealistic as well.

Again nobody is saying personal accountability doesn't matter or that 2016 America is 1960's America, but acting as if many generations of systemic racism don't effect the community in the present is silly.
I personally don't give a shit about any of that or the rest of the laundry list of excuses and blaming the present on the past. Keep doing what you all are doing, it's literally nothing to me. Every other group can somehow manage. All the excuses in the world amount to jack shit, at the end of the day one group is at the bottom of every metric, except crime, but be my guest and continue with the same old excuses and overall approach to the problem, it's working marvelously.

people with face tattoos arent known for making good decisions

i for one cannot stand when women scream the same thing over and over and over. i had to mute the video "GET OUT THE CAR! GET OUT THE CAR THO! GET OUT THE CAR THO!" as if the 50th time will make the girl pull over

Especially when they're flashing a gun.

Get out the car, bitch, and let me shoot you.

<{katwhu}>

You're getting butthurt and shouting racism in a thread about two murderers. I take that as defending them.

Well not everyone has reading comprehension I guess. I've said several times what my problem is, and that the women in the op are garbage.

I personally don't give a shit about any of that or the rest of the laundry list of excuses and blaming the present on the past. Keep doing what you all are doing, it's literally nothing to me. Every other group can somehow manage. All the excuses in the world amount to jack shit, at the end of the day one group is at the bottom of every metric, except crime, but be my guest and continue with the same old excuses and overall approach to the problem, it's working marvelously.

Well the approach of hating them and expecting them to fix the problem entirely on their own, when they didn't create the problem on their own, is certainly working.

Let's keep being pissed off that people brought up in a shitty environment end up being shitty people. It has nothing to do with making excuses, if you had any grasp of psychology or sociology you'd understand that.

And don't group me with them. I'm not a criminal. That's the entire fucking point. Saying "you people" to refer to black crime in specific communities is stupid. It's NOT all black people, and it's NOT a "black problem". It's a socioeconomic problem.

It's both a cultural AND an economic problem.

You have poor blacks who act like this AND rich blacks who act like this, money isn't the issue. It's how these are raised and the mindset they grow up with. Single Mother Syndrome

Well the approach of hating them and expecting them to fix the problem entirely on their own, when they didn't create the problem on their own, is certainly working.

Let's keep being pissed off that people brought up in a shitty environment end up being shitty people. It has nothing to do with making excuses, if you had any grasp of psychology or sociology you'd understand that.

And don't group me with them. I'm not a criminal. That's the entire fucking point. Saying "you people" to refer to black crime in specific communities is stupid. It's NOT all black people, and it's NOT a "black problem". It's a socioeconomic problem.
Nobody has said all black people are criminals ITT.

It is a black problem, though.
Poverty doesn't cause 6% of the population to rape,assault and murder like it's going out of style tomorrow, give me a break. If that were the case, we'd see the FBI crimes stats flipped.
6% of the population is responsible for 50% of murders. That's a problem.

You have poor blacks who act like this AND rich blacks who act like this, money isn't the issue. It's how these are raised and the mindset they grow up with. Single Mother Syndrome

There are plenty of black people raised in middle class homes that go on to become educated professionals, but nobody wants to talk about them.

Wealthy rappers or athletes that grew up in the ghetto? Sure, they end up being as fucked up as anyone else from the ghetto. I've never argued that the culture there isn't the worst, and that people that come out of that culture aren't the worst.

My argument has consistently been that this attitude of well, black people need to just get their shit together and fix it is bullshit. They can't fix it, they are completely incapable of fixing it. Their neighborhoods have been completely gutted. Yes, they have a degree of personal accountability in that, but generations of systemic racism had a hell of a lot to do with it to.

To deny that you have to be completely ignorant of America history. Everyone says well that's an excuse, that stuff happened awhile ago. They've had all this time to completely reverse the problem on their own. Why would they be able to do that? They didn't fuck up the community on their own.

NOBODY is blaming anyone RIGHT NOW for racism of the past, but that shit happened and it fucked up black communities. They weren't always crime ridden, with broken families, drug abuse, teen pregnancy, absent fathers etc. It took a long time and outside effort for them to get that way, it's going to take a long time and outside effort to fix it. And yes, people in those communities will have to WANT things to change. Nobody is denying that.

Nobody has said all black people are criminals ITT.

It is a black problem, though.
Poverty doesn't cause 6% of the population to rape,assault and murder like it's going out of style tomorrow, give me a break. If that were the case, we'd see the FBI crimes stats flipped.
6% of the population is responsible for 50% of murders. That's a problem.

Sure it's a problem. Nobody said it was ONLY poverty. It's the history of discrimination. Blacks weren't able to breed into the population to escape it like the jews, italians, irish, etc. Blacks don't have a culture built on community instead of the self the way that asians do. blacks were also fucked with way, way more than any other race save Native Americans, who aren't doing well either.

Simplifying it to "well that was in the past and the past doesn't matter" is a completely old school way of thinking that completely ignores sociology and psychology. Every effort was made to wreck the black community, and it worked. Not today, not last year, but in the past and for many generations.

Sure today there is technically nothing stopping anyone of any race from succeeding, but the damage is done. High rate of crime that pushes out businesses, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, mental illness, single parents, all the things that fuck up a community.

We can throw our hands up and say well those people need to change. Yeah, no shit. It's not going to happen on their own though. It's a bunch of idiots raising other idiots that have only ever known idiots. That have never seen someone succeed and think success is only for white people, that they wouldn't be allowed to participate. They think that because at one point it WAS true. At one point they WERE kept out of good jobs and good schools and ran out of white neighborhoods and set up for failure at every turn.

No, that ISN'T the case anymore. But all of these positive cultural changes have not reached the ghetto. I get that white people aren't holding minorities down anymore, you get that. THEY do not get that. They do not understand that their own cesspool of a culture is now the problem.

Putting them in jail after they've already grown up in that environment and become human garbage isn't working. Government aid in the form of welfare and food stamps to continue that way of life isn't working. Something different is going to have to be done, MORE is going to have to be done.

Or, it can just stay that way. If everyone on both sides keeps doing the same thing it won't ever change.

There are plenty of black people raised in middle class homes that go on to become educated professionals, but nobody wants to talk about them.

And those people usually get shit on by people in their own community for not meet their 'black' standards. For every Snoop Dogg, there is a Larry Elder, Alfonzo Rachel, or Ben Carson and they are viewed too favorably by most in the black community. Whoever tries to enlighten black people about positive life goals and standards gets look down upon by those same people. It's a cultural problem.

Not you bro but other people around here love to shit on black people time to time. Blacks, muslims, jews, lgbtq, etc. Not all people tho

And then saying "I know not all blacks are criminal" is their open-minded, rational, liberal statement that's supposed to absolve them from claims of racism.

So black culture is a problem, blacks need to go to school and work instead of whining and stealing, fear and dislike of blacks is rational because their crime rates are higher than other groups. No racist though because I understand that "not all blacks" are like that.

And those people usually get shit on by people in their own community for not meet their 'black' standards. For every Snoop Dogg, there is a Larry Elder, Alfonzo Rachel, or Ben Carson and they are viewed too favorably by most in the black community. Whoever tries to enlighten black people about positive life goals and standards gets look down upon by those same people. It's a cultural problem.

For sure, that's because their mindset is stuck in a completely different era than the one we currently live in. That's why anyone that reaches success leaves immediately and the next generation still has no role models.

I don't get along well with them either. I "act too white" and "talk too white" for them. Like I said, they're idiots surrounded by only other idiots trapped in the 1970's. That's part of why it's not a problem that's going to sort itself out.

Back