Two Proud Boys sentenced to four years in prison for brawl

The article says this assault was all on video, as was videos of them bragging about their roles in it afterwards. What video is missing?

Anyways, I'm just not going to go out of my way to look into or defend a group who's sole purpose seems to be trying to find "justifiable" ways to pick fights. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They got theirs.

The guy in the pic has a big ole forearm tat of "proud boys" lol. Gang mentality and allegiance isn't a good thing.

There was an altercation earlier NOT on camera.

The rest of your post is disturbing. Sentencing because of appearance is a big no no. A rapist with a forearm tattoo should get the same treatment as a rapist who dresses nice

Its obvious why these men were harshly treated. One day this type of prejudice could hit even you.

Didn't that Antifa professor only get probation for busting peoples heads open with a bike lock?

It was just a bike lock over the head...three years probation sounds about right.

DSC8229-e1533761347364.jpg

<Fedor23>

Lol. So the response to these violent criminals being arrested is to whine about antifa, and say they did nothing wrong.

Yeah that seems about right.

Well yea dumbass. Proud Boys weren't even a group until Antifa starting assaulting people at trump rallies and violently preventing conservative speakers at Berkeley. Proud boys are the reaction that fascism brings.

Antifa has a pass to commit assaults and violence on citize s. Especially against conservate white people. Then people like you cry for them when the tide turns.

Well yea dumbass. Proud Boys weren't even a group until Antifa starting assaulting people at trump rallies and violently preventing conservative speakers Berkeley. Proud boys are the reaction that fascism brings.

Antifa has a pass to commit assaults and violence on citize s. Especially against conservate white people. Then people like you cry for them when the tide turns.

You are right, they are the real victims here.

Weird how these alt right fascists always claim to be victims of stuff.

You are right, they are the real victims here.

Weird how these alt right fascists always claim to be victims of stuff.

Innocent Trump supporters getting assaulted by people in ski masks are victims yes.

There's the attitude of a group that is peaceful and just defending themselves lol.

Defending themselves by beating the shit out of masked losers engaging in criminal activity. I will allow it.

Holy shit one of these guys is a 40 year old married father of three?

His wife and kids must be mortified, fighting in the street with kids. How does somebody his age with a family get drawn into this nonsense?

Defending themselves by beating the shit out of masked losers engaging in criminal activity. I will allow it.

Lol. Too bad for them you arent in charge of anything. Dont worry, your kind will be "reeducated" nicely.

His wife and kids must be mortified, fighting in the street with kids. How does somebody his age with a family get drawn into this nonsense?

Usually feelings of isolation, followed by being accepted into a group that has a focus for how their life is unfair and they can fight back.

Typical extremist stuff.

Declining white power?

Well yea dumbass. Proud Boys weren't even a group until Antifa starting assaulting people at trump rallies and violently preventing conservative speakers at Berkeley. Proud boys are the reaction that fascism brings.

Would you be ok with the proud boys getting those 4 years if the antifas in the brawl also got 4 too ?

This is fucking nuts. I was a CO for a number of years and have seen people get much less time doing much worse things. The judge definitely is on the other side of the aisle.

This is fucking nuts. I was a CO for a number of years and have seen people get much less time doing much worse things. The judge definitely is on the other side of the aisle.

Eric Clanton of Antifa got 3 years probation for attempted murder hitting people in the head with a bike lock. But these guys get years in jail. Hmm

Those poor violent criminals.

Usually feelings of isolation, followed by being accepted into a group that has a focus for how their life is unfair and they can fight back.

Typical extremist stuff.
Sure, sure, that’s the typical reason but I mean the man has a family. He has a place he should feel he belongs. I hope he’ll be thinking about his kids a lot while he’s in custody, and what’s really important in life. Hopefully he’ll be a better than father than the kind who stays out rioting wtf

You shouldn't get 4 years for being in a fight, much less defending yourself. How much time did the other guys get? There are two sides to every fight.

These guys got 4 years for being on the wrong side and thinking the wrong way.

Declining white power?

Yeah, he is one of the racist proud boys. Married to a black woman and has 2 kids with her.

file.php

Last edited:
Sure, sure, that’s the typical reason but I mean the man has a family. He has a place he should feel he belongs. I hope he’ll be thinking about his kids a lot while he’s in custody, and what’s really important in life. Hopefully he’ll be a better than father than the kind who stays out rioting wtf

Having a family doesnt make someone less of a loser.

Back