Two Proud Boys sentenced to four years in prison for brawl

It's just ridiculous that so many people call these Proud Boys a Racist White Supremacist group because they are sick of Antifa. like Antifa is some kind of organized group with morals.

Im not so sure the proud boys are racist per say but would you admit that at times they tread a very fine line. Go ahead and explain Gavins screwdriver tat if you can.

Between liberals crying racism at everything and right wingers makin all kinds of dindu and wakanda wisecracks the lines of what is and isnt have become quite blurry and to be extremely blunt Im not so sure a lot of you guys would recognize real racism if it walked up and slapped you in the face

So yes, these poor violent criminals need lesser sentences. This is just so MEAN to violent criminals. They should be treated more gently.

Treating people fairly must be a foreign concept for you.

It was just a bike lock over the head...three years probation sounds about right.

DSC8229-e1533761347364.jpg

<Fedor23>

Maybe it's just me, but I find this far more criminal and warranting of jail time.

Men have a natural instinct to fight and defend themselves, letting their emotions get the better of them under threatening situations (what men do in the US, is nothing compared to what men do in places like the Middle East). Such actions aren't surprising in the least.

But this professor can't justify his actions for self-defense, or a heat of the moment kind of thing; he's masking his identity, using a weapon to attack and inflict open wounds in a sneaky, cowardly way, to people that are just sitting down passively, not even threatening at all. It's premeditated, malicious, and there's video evidence of him doing it. Probation?

Im not so sure the proud boys are racist per say but would you admit that at times they tread a very fine line. Go ahead and explain Gavins screwdriver tat if you can.

Between liberals crying racism at everything and right wingers makin all kinds of dindu and wakanda wisecracks the lines of what is and isnt have become quite blurry and to be extremely blunt Im not so sure a lot of you guys would recognize real racism if it walked up and slapped you in the face

There is a difference between things that are racial and things that are racist.

Like how liberals think voter IDs are racist because black people are somehow too inferior to get an ID. That is racism.

Proud Boys are serious romos but 4 years is a more than a little much.

They shoulda worn masks like ANTIFA.

True, but it clashes with the name, Proud Boys and all that
Should of called them Patriotic Ninjas, make bandana use consistent with the brand

I don't disagree with you on that point at all.

It's just ridiculous that so many people call these Proud Boys a Racist White Supremacist group because they are sick of Antifa's bullshit. like Antifa is some kind of organized group with morals.
I think most everyone outside of the group is sick of Antifa’s bullshit. But are the Proud Boys some organized group with morals? Seems to me they’re about the same bullshit just different teams.
Have they though? I don't recall any of them actually being punished, but I could be wrong. It probably wouldn't get much play in the Media if they did.
And then released on no charges.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...trump-supporter-pleads-guilty-to-assault/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/defens...ime-for-portland-riot--0qy53dnx02wFGqqCSiySQ/

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...aign=nl&bcid=173d61b235e43628dc44c4c22807bbac

There’s been some fishy ones too though like this guy who’s politically connected:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ph...eph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/?amp=1

Hes a fucking troll at this point. Posts the most ignorant shit possible. He obviously does not even know anything about the group and is just spouting shit he hears on the View
Oh please great Grand Wizard, regale us with the tales of these noble knights and their valiant deeds.

Or you could just shut the fuck up.

Maybe it's just me, but I find this far more criminal and warranting of jail time.

Men have a natural instinct to fight and defend themselves, letting their emotions get the better of them under threatening situations (what men do in the US, is nothing compared to what men do in places like the Middle East). Such actions aren't surprising in the least.

But this professor can't justify his actions for self-defense, or a heat of the moment kind of thing; he's masking his identity, using a weapon to attack and inflict open wounds in a sneaky, cowardly way, to people that are just sitting down passively, not even threatening at all. It's premeditated, malicious, and there's video evidence of him doing it. Probation?

It was in Berkeley.

<TheWire1>

This thread has turned out exactly as one would suspect.

About par for the course. Don't live in liberal shitholes, and if you do just keep your opinions to yourself.

Going to jail is just so unfair to violent criminals.

Yeah, self-defense is illegal in NY if you are not a left wing piece of shit. This was a political show trial from the word jump.

A disgrace to the justice system

It’s literally sad

Lol. So the response to these violent criminals being arrested is to whine about antifa, and say they did nothing wrong.

Yeah that seems about right.
And we'll get dozens of pages about how the KKK 2.0 is different than KKK 1.0

Well yea dumbass. Proud Boys weren't even a group until Antifa starting assaulting people at trump rallies and violently preventing conservative speakers at Berkeley. Proud boys are the reaction that fascism brings.

Antifa has a pass to commit assaults and violence on citize s. Especially against conservate white people. Then people like you cry for them when the tide turns.
Proud boys were literally launched on Richard Spencer's website.

You know, Richard Spencer the neo-nazi white supremacist.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978358/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-manhattan-gop-violence

Groups like Proud Boys aren't the "reaction", they're the disease itself.

Proud boys were literally launched on Richard Spencer's website.

You know, Richard Spencer the neo-nazi white supremacist.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978358/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-manhattan-gop-violence

Groups like Proud Boys aren't the "reaction", they're the disease itself.
That's really weird, see?
- If a grown up man can say he thinks he's a girl or even a tanooki everybody has to respect.
- If a religious father decides to cut some girl's sexuality away because devil's armed flying giraffes are going to eat her legs otherwise, you have to respect.
- If some random guy decides to turn asexual, you have to respect as well.

Now if a group of boys decide not to masturbate for whatever stupid reason they have, then it's morally legal for a shitty leftwing site to rip on them open wide to their whole internet audience.

Makes no sense to me, if they want to hate muslim, masturbation and mixing more than 3 different fruits in a jar, as long as they're not fighting anyone I'm ok with that.
You can be not-ok with it as well, is normal, just don't try to act like the people you're condemning, or in political science words, don't be a giant douche.

Back