Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by TexasCrazyHorse
Being one of TexasCrazyHorse's bitches should induce extreme joy in that void you call a life. Now cheer up bitch and bow down...and STFU~!

You can kiss this bitches ass. The only bowing down that will happen is after I knee you in the nads as you fall to the floor.

Originally posted by lsg
You can kiss this bitches ass. The only bowing down that will happen is after I knee you in the nads as you fall to the floor.
A snappy bitch eh?I like my hoes to be ronchy...now STFU~!

lol, i hate to say it but this cat is funny..a snappy bitch,eh? hahahaha.

TexasCrazyHorse, are you friends with shido? If so, I'll spare you this time. Be warned though, I skin n00bs in OT. Just ask GeritolFuck.

Anyone got any opnions on who the crapping fuck this turd is?

Did you get banned princess? Was I involved in some way? If so then go have a cry somewhere else, i imagine shootos forum isn't fully stocked on whiny bitches yet.

Holy shit though, you've put the fear into me, anyone with the occupation underground fighter, must be bad ass. Funnily enough Shooto is an underground fighter, I think you've already displayed the credentials to make admin there.

Originally posted by J-Garden
Anyone got any opnions on who the crapping fuck this turd is?

Did you get banned princess? Was I involved in some way? If so then go have a cry somewhere else, i imagine shootos forum isn't fully stocked on whiny bitches yet.

Holy shit though, you've put the fear into me, anyone with the occupation underground fighter, must be bad ass. Funnily enough Shooto is an underground fighter, I think you've already displayed the credentials to make admin there.
careful j, i think this guys with faaagage and genitalleak.

aside from the redundant ODB-style "STFU" and the doggfather-style "bitch list" i thought he was funny...until i saw his interests were, "kicking my ass" and saw he was an "underground fighter" just moonlighting as a fucking retard on sherdog...

Originally posted by blumpkinboy
careful j, i think this guys with faaagage and genitalleak.

I'll make a note not to drop any soap in the shower tonight.

tch you better do something quick your getting pwned. quick say something about there mothers.

So if a gril vs girl fight is called a catfight. What the hell do you call a fight like this between a boy and a girl?

No need to say something about J-Garden's mother...o by the way J, the top of yo mom's head looks nice *TexasCrazyHorse puts dirty palm on J's mother's head and bobs her warm fuckhole against the manbeast known as Pete(yep, my cock)*

No need to say something about J-Garden's mother...o by the way J, the top of yo mom's head looks nice *TexasCrazyHorse puts dirty palm on J's mother's head and bobs her warm fuckhole against the manbeast known as Pete(yep, my cock)*

bwhahahahah

Originally posted by Erasmus
TexasCrazyHorse, are you friends with shido? If so, I'll spare you this time. Be warned though, I skin n00bs in OT. Just ask GeritolFuck.

Nice edit job there bitch. Why don't you put your pic back up so the newb can have a laugh.

I'm really hurt by that. Some peon that should have stuck with drawing pictures of choo choo trains with his favourite crayons instead of venturing onto the computer just posted what can only be described as a pathetic tale. The mother jokes are so cutting edge Bill Cosby was throwing them down in 1962. I would think the only action you get is licking the stinking fetid smegma off of GeneticGeek's flaccid cock after hes thrown you a bone.

Underground fighter or Overground Sphincter Puppet? Come back to OT when you have anything of note to say besides boring the unholy crap out of me.

Originally posted by J-Garden
....drawing pictures of choo choo trains with his favourite crayons....

whatever you're insinuating here, I'm not liking it.

Originally posted by Watership Clown
whatever you're insinuating here, I'm not liking it.

Hah not that Choo Choo train.

Obviously a fan of Watership Down Skinny? Big Wig was hard as fuck.

Originally posted by Berserk
So if a gril vs girl fight is called a catfight. What the hell do you call a fight like this between a boy and a girl?

over quick?

Back