Social Two petitions to declare George Soros and antifa terrorists reaches threshold for WH response

Is Soros a manipulator and a speculator? Sure. A terrorist? No, I don't think so. Words have meanings, no?

George Soros is a creep, not a terrorist.

Antifa are thugs and quasi-facist, not terrorists.

Should be fairly easy distinctions.

Terrorism: The use of violence against a civilian population to effect political change.

Antifa fits the definition.

Lets be real Soro’s conspiracy is stupid he isn’t some evil villain but antifa is worth looking into
he's referred to as an evil villain for lots of reasons. Banned in two countries. Funds some leftist anarchists types through puppet orgs. Phillipines 1997, UK in the 80's, like which one is the conspiracy?

Terrorism: The use of violence against a civilian population to effect political change.

Antifa fits the definition.

Is there reason for existence an international conspiracy to actively harm civilians, and one that is actionably successful in that approach?

Do not be stupid. I know you do not like antifa, neither do I, but this is bad thinking. This line of reasoning terribly corrupts language and politics.

ISIS and Antifa are not bedfellows in any meaningful sense, and all forms of political violence do not fit into a neat yes/no checkboxes of public thought.

Is there reason for existence an international conspiracy to actively harm civilians, and one that is actionably successful in that approach?

Do not be stupid. I know you do not like antifa, neither do I, but this is bad thinking. This line of reasoning terribly corrupts language and politics.

ISIS and Antifa are not bedfellows in any meaningful sense, and all forms of political violence do not fit into a neat yes/no checkboxes of public thought.

I won't be specific but every so often I have to take trainings where dealing with terrorism and violent crime are an issue. The definition of terrorism used by the FBI and other experts is violence directed at civilian populations for political change. Antifa fits that definition. Yes it's true that Antifa are fucking pikers compared to ISIS, but they are still within the bounds of the principled definition.

I think somebody is paying this idiot to make these threads. And if he's not getting paid for this, woof.

I won't be specific but every so often I have to take trainings where dealing with terrorism and violent crime are an issue. The definition of terrorism used by the FBI and other experts is violence directed at civilian populations for political change. Antifa fits that definition. Yes it's true that Antifa are fucking pikers compared to ISIS, but they are still within the bounds of the principled definition.

The US government fits the definition too. maybe your definition just sucks.

Who has antifa killed? Right wing extremists actually kill people in the US in ideologically motivated attacks.

https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more-us-terror-attacks-by-right-wing-and-religious-extremists/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...f373b3977ee_story.html?utm_term=.7b606b0b3e70

''Since 9/11, there have been 95 deaths in the United States linked to Islamist militant violence, while 68 people have died at the hands of the far right during the same time, according to the nonpartisan think tank New America.

Just months before 32-year-old Heather Heyer was killed and 19 others were injured in Charlottesville, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security issued a joint intelligence bulletin that said white supremacists "were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 . . . more than any other domestic extremist movement."

There's nothing better than vastly overstating a threat and laughably labeling it so seriously as to render the word terrorist meaningless.

god damn people are fucking stupid. signing this should invalidate your right to vote.

Wait.

<{fry}>

So going through the proper political and legal processes should invalidate your right to vote?

When we look at the seditious behavior of Soros and your recommendation/response I think you are on th he wrong side here, bud.

Wait.

<{fry}>

So going through the proper political and legal processes should invalidate your right to vote?

When we look at the seditious behavior of Soros and your recommendation/response I think you are on th he wrong side here, bud.

the proper way to have someone declared a terrorist is through a petition? gonna say that isnt right.

You'd have to declare a lot more people than just ol' George as "terrorists", if lobbying and donating money to questionable causes were to be deemed an act of terrorism.

He's hardly the only one doing it, just one of the more visible ones, the one that the public is more aware of because of his past openness about his practises.

If there were a central structure to Antifa that encouraged political violence, you could make the case that those people would be "terrorists" of a sort. But I'm not so sure if there is any. They seem like a bunch of goons who show up for a scrap, nothing more.

I think in general people ought to adopt a high standard as to what "terrorism" truly is, because there is that reputation of governments actually taking action against terrorism, particularly on foreign soil. So we have to be a little bit wary before we start throwing that label around, considering what has been committed in the name of "fighting terrorism". A lot of innocent lives have been lost as a result of that. Not to mention that laws have been drafted that grant deemed "terrorists" lesser rights than other citizens.

Antifa do not direct violence at civilian population
Violence does break out at their rallies, usually between them and extreme right wing counter protesters wearing bicycle helmets. But its not like they organize violent attacks on unsuspecting civilians, thus they do not fit the "terrorist" definition

If you're going down the silly petition route , why not go for the shitty Saudis ? .

Send soros to the phillipines. They remember 1997 and the death that their collapse brought.

Soros Meddles with elections in many nations through NGOs And that's not made up

Logic tells me this goes on with more rich influential people than just Soros. I’d like to see them all put in a barrel filled with gasoline and lit on fire cartel style. Fuck all of those people.

Politicians caught in corruption scandals should face the death penalty as well imo. They’re fucking with countless amounts of lives, that should carry a huge penalty. There are almost no consequences for these people not doing their jobs correctly as is outside of ‘oh drat, might not get re-elected. Good thing I took handouts/embezzled all this money on the side..’

So you think that based on a petition that the US Government should be able to declare a a private citizen a terrorist and seize their assets.

Based on a petition...

Think I could get a petition with enough signatures to declare Trump a terrorist?

Not but an investigation should be initiated by the FBI. But their too busy with their phony which hunt.

the proper way to have someone declared a terrorist is through a petition? gonna say that isnt right.

"I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!!!!"

"I just wanted you to know that you can't just say the word bankruptcy and expect anything to happen."

"I didn't say it. I declared it."

<{outtahere}>

Is Soros a manipulator and a speculator? Sure. A terrorist? No, I don't think so. Words have meanings, no?

If he was truly behind the recent migrant caravan(among many other things) he is a terrorist. He was weaponizing illegal immigration for the purpose of political change within the US.

So if it's true, then he is by definition a terrorist.

Back