Social Two petitions to declare George Soros and antifa terrorists reaches threshold for WH response

George Soros is an epic scumbag, but we are America and don't do that crap.

Its pretty damn funny seeing you snow flakes screech about Soros based off of pure propaganda, while the Koch bros are so much worse.

So you think that based on a petition that the US Government should be able to declare a a private citizen a terrorist and seize their assets.

Based on a petition...

Think I could get a petition with enough signatures to declare Trump a terrorist?

Did he become US Citizen before or after his insider trading conviction in france? If it was after, revoke his citizenship and send him back to Hungary.

Its pretty damn funny seeing you snow flakes screech about Soros based off of pure propaganda, while the Koch bros are so much worse.

Koch and Soros aren't very different. Nobody should be defending either one of the heathens.

You don't know shit about my views. I am against all big money going into politics. If I had my way, a new Amendment would be added to the U.S. Constitution. It would read:

Only U.S. Citizens may contribute to political campaigns. Citizens can only contribute $5,000 in total to political elements that affect their geography of residency. No money shall come from: corporations, special interest groups, unions, foreign entities, or any other entity that is not a U.S. Citizen.
I would exclude scumbags like Soros or opportunists like the Koch brothers from contributing more that $5,000 annually in total.

Now you know a real non-partisan solution that would return the politicians answering to "We the People".

So you think that based on a petition that the US Government should be able to declare a a private citizen a terrorist and seize their assets.

Based on a petition...

Think I could get a petition with enough signatures to declare Trump a terrorist?

You probably could, but you're too much of DNB to actually follow through.

Antifa do not direct violence at civilian population
Violence does break out at their rallies, usually between them and extreme right wing counter protesters wearing bicycle helmets. But its not like they organize violent attacks on unsuspecting civilians, thus they do not fit the "terrorist" definition

But that's a lie though...

ezgif-5-c34c5df00d94.gif

Anti-fa have a long rap sheet, they commit general douchbaggery, and their activities protected by their communist safe spaces.

Antifa Group Doxxed More Than 30 Conservative UT Students for Crime of Being Conservative
https://pjmedia.com/trending/more-than-30-ut-students-doxxed-for-crime-of-being-conservative/

Remember the thread where everyone agreed anti-fa mugshots isn't doxxing. In the August 5th '18 rally a bunch of them got arrested for trying to smuggle makeshift weapons into a gathering, but the police still caved into their pressure and took the information down.

You don't know shit about my views. I am against all big money going into politics. If I had my way, a new Amendment would be added to the U.S. Constitution. It would read:

Only U.S. Citizens may contribute to political campaigns. Citizens can only contribute $5,000 in total to political elements that affect their geography of residency. No money shall come from: corporations, special interest groups, unions, foreign entities, or any other entity that is not a U.S. Citizen.
I would exclude scumbags like Soros or opportunists like the Koch brothers from contributing more that $5,000 annually in total.

Now you know a real non-partisan solution that would return the politicians answering to "We the People".

Then you must support Justice Democrats, progressives, and Bernie Sanders. That is what they stand for and how they ran their campaigns. Without taking any big donor money. They also want campaign reform to prevent big donor money.

I think the response to the petition will be "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer in service."

Antifa are terrorists

Soros is an asshole, but not a terrorist

Back