Two Men Fight Over Ketchup At A Subway

I worked at Arby's when I was in high school. A coworker of mine threw a fry basket that had only been out of the hot oil a minute or so at a customer. I believe it had to do with him getting his order too slow or something like that. Cops were not called, but the customer was terrified. The worker was not fired either. Working at Arby's was complete chaos.

I see Ordone as a hero standing up for the deliciousness of a Philly cheese steak. If only someone had been as brave when some asshole put pineapple on a pizza we wouldn't have to see that abomination on our menus today.

wonder if this change has made it's way to Canada.

No it hasnt.

And as delicious as ketchup is I havent seen it at Subway ever, its still second only to honey mustard, which IS at Subway and rightfully so.

Don't eat Ketchup or tomatos. Both are disgusting

That man was no sandwich artist. Way to keep it classy, of course it is florida(where I am right now), subway, and walmart. Not surprised.

Ketchup in a subway, yikes. The only way i'll eat Ketchup is in a Hot Dog or a burger

Ketchup on a cheesesteak is disgusting.

It should be common knowledge that subway doesnt offer ketchup.

Customer sounds like a prick. Sounds like he instagated the whole thing.

What a douche saying i thought he was gonna whip out a gun. Yea cause all subway employees stay strapped. What a pussy.

People these days have no respect for anyone.

And you know this sad ass dude is sitting in his one bedroom apt with his 15 kids and heffer wife thinking hes the man.

Ketchup on a sub? gross..

Ham and Turkey on white bread, extra cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, sub sauce and mayo is where it's at.

american? fighting over something related to food? i find that hardly suprising.

I don't get the joke

Harry Callahan knows what's up.

Unless you're under 9 years old.

Because 2 dumbfucks fighting over something stupid in public doesn't happen every other place on earth on an hourely basis? You sir are a dumbfuck as well. Have a nice day. :wink:

Hey, not sure if you're from Florida but didn't mean to offend you. But looking at your location, if you are from the swamps of Florida, I'm truly sorry and feel pity for you. Have a nice day.

And tell mom's to stop trippin', mayne!

0.jpg

:wink:

Knowledge I've acquired in this thread:

1) Daspeeit does not know shit about spices. Mayo the light? Get the fuck out of here.

2) Florida, avoid it like the plague.

Hey, not sure if you're from Florida but didn't mean to offend you. But looking at your location, if you are from the swamps of Florida, I'm truly sorry and feel pity for you. Have a nice day.

And tell mom's to stop trippin', mayne!

0.jpg

:wink:

The crack baby fights episode, where they get fucked over by EA?

Because 2 dumbfucks fighting over something stupid in public doesn't happen every other place on earth on an hourely basis? You sir are a dumbfuck as well. Have a nice day. :wink:

lol..come on....im from florida and you have to admit...some of the crazier things come out of this state of ours

Back