Two Men Fight Over Ketchup At A Subway

Speaking as an avid lover of cheesesteaks, the idea of putting ketchup on a cheesesteak is fucking disgusting. Everyone who does so is a freak, etc.

Oh N-

Can't you guys see what's happening? It starts with two guys at a Subway in Florida, and now we're all doing it OURSELVES in the VERY SAME THREAD!

Way to precipitate another civil war, fellas

I swear sometimes I think humanity should cease to exist and we give the cockroaches their shot at running things...

I just checked subway downstairs and they have tomato sauce which I think is a less sweet version of ketchup.

As a guy that has worked numerous food service jobs and gotten into numerous stupid arguments with customers in the process I can say this is the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

You gotta' pick your battles when you're wearing a plastic apron.

Speaking as an avid lover of cheesesteaks, the idea of putting ketchup on a cheesesteak is fucking disgusting. Everyone who does so is a freak, etc.

Well, a counter argument could be that ketchup is just liquid tomatoes, so technically, it's not that disgusting.. though I'd never do it.

Well, a counter argument could be that ketchup is just liquid tomatoes, so technically, it's not that disgusting.. though I'd never do it.

Cheesesteaks are pure and should be free of such heresy.

I just checked subway downstairs and they have tomato sauce which I think is a less sweet version of ketchup.

They probably just sent it out to all the shops to avoid further violence.

Haha I know Semoran it's one of the grossest parts of Orlando

In my teens, all my "food" was drenched in ketchup, I don't use ketchup anymore, expect for burgers and shit.

I don't know why, but I makes me feel weird that another man would make me a sandwich. :icon_lol: You don't fuck with sandwiches, they're serious business. You fuck with my sandwich, I fuck with your life.

All thing considered, I would've smashed Lawrence.

Fuck.

A real man stands up for his Ketchup.
As Kevin Costner said in Lord of the Rings "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our ketchup!"

cc-00092.png

Why am I not surprised this took place in Florida?

Because 2 dumbfucks fighting over something stupid in public doesn't happen every other place on earth on an hourely basis? You sir are a dumbfuck as well. Have a nice day. :wink:

Oh and American cheese and Ketchup on a Philly Cheese isn't even a Philly Cheese anymore..It's just a nasty ass sounding sandwich now.

How can anyone not like ketchup? That amazes me. I can understand not liking it on many things but on nothing? Ketchup is important.. I always have to have that and mayo in the fridge.

I'll admit I like it on dry burgers as Speeit said bu that's about it

Back