two guys with limited (or rather bjj) training settling it on th parking lot.

that was the crippler crossface wwe style lol
that was an entertaining fight to say the least

LOL at all you talking about them being "pussies" with no skill and "white belt at best" and blah, blah, blah.....

I can get behind the "they are stupid for fighting like that" talk, but not many on this board would beat either of those two guys in a fight.

LOL at all you talking about them being "pussies" with no skill and "white belt at best" and blah, blah, blah.....

I can get behind the "they are stupid for fighting like that" talk, but not many on this board would beat either of those two guys in a fight.

oh reginald....

BJ Penn vs Renzo Gracie it wasn't,but somewhat entertaining..

But a lot of the people on here could beat them in a keyboard war.

But a lot of the people on here could beat them in a keyboard war.

Fedor.jpg

psssshh i would have taken em both. bro. theyd be dead once i got lockdown. bro

oh reginald....

Thing im trying to get across is that that is how street fights go down, its not going to be some slow style fight were you control the guy in your guard and start throwing up sub chains.

They are fast, scary, and out of control.

I dunno, I'd say a lot of people here could not only beat them but would hurt them really badly (if they chose)

I would never, ever respect a tap in a streetfight. Sorry, if we're not fighting for cash and you want me to put myself at risk, and I get a hold of something, it's coming off (provided I think I can sell it to the police). Certainly a choke would mean going to sleep.

and I really don't get the circling of the car

Thing im trying to get across is that that is how street fights go down, its not going to be some slow style fight were you control the guy in your guard and start throwing up sub chains.

They are fast, scary, and out of control.

To be quite honest, that fight was not fast, scary, or out of control in any way.

Really that was a challenge match fought in a parking lot. That does qualify as a street fight, but it's definitely not any kind of serious self-defense situation. I mean, the one guy tapped out and the other one respected it. That's not serious.

It seemed as if the two guys knew each other and may have even been friends.

Last edited:
the guy who won spit on him so he was probably trying to start it up again...in his mind he didn't lose the fight

Yea this is why tapping in a street fight means nothing they just want you to let go so they can continue.

the guy who won spit on him so he was probably trying to start it up again...in his mind he didn't lose the fight

Probably because he felt like a bitch for tapping to choke instead of being knocked out.

Yea this is why tapping in a street fight means nothing they just want you to let go so they can continue.

seriously i would have choked him out for sure at the least.

if there wasn't a crowd and it was truly 1v1...choked out fucker gets stomped.

just sayin

I would be more than happy to break to break someones arm or choke them out in a street fight if I had to. Taps don't mean anything and letting him go wouldn't stop him from attacking me again.

What makes you say that? That was first day white belt level grappling there. Maybe 1 month for the blue shirt guy.

if i was trying to sub someone and ppl told me to let go i'd probably have to. esp if it were my friends.

Back