two guys with limited (or rather bjj) training settling it on th parking lot.

That was a good fight, glad nobody got hurt.

Suprised the guy on the bottom didn't gouge the shit out of his eyes.

I don't think eye gouges and groin kicks happen when friends are watching because it's just one of those things that get you in deeper shit in your social circle. At least I know in mine it would.

No need to get so agro bro, grappling forum are good people!! I just feel sometimes they lose focus of what real self defense looks like.

Listen, BJJ is imo the worlds best self defense, but there is something to be said about guys who fight....... i mean the mentality, the lack of fear, the aggression, those things are things i sometimes feel that sport BJJ lacks a realization of and it shows in the first two pages of responses.

lol, oh i know all about it and like i said u guys scare me, i have nightmares of 4 stripe white belt gatekeepers kicking my ass in an alley somewhere

I read your response thinking "oh fuck, he probably thinks I'm associated with Marcelo Garcia or something"

word title fight, sorry for getting ag, i admit i have a hot temper and keyboard warriors upset me

I COME IN PEACE :D

u do make some valid points, thanks for postin

Anyone find it weird they're basically on gravel and one guy isn't wearing shoes and isn't phased at all by the rocks?

Congrats on the yellow belt hades

yeah serio!!

GRAPPLING?! ON GRAVEL WITH NO KNEE PADS OR SHOES!?!?

tough dudes

You guys check out the red dirt fight i also posted in here? Another example of some good grappling in an island fight.

Looks like they might have had a little bit of training (dude in the shirt specifically), but I think only very little.

not sure why, but there's something about lava, needles, and broken glass that makes me want to pull guard..

I've always said that in a street fight it's about being able to take the back. The average person feels so safe with their back turned it's pretty much common place to have a free target. The fact that RNC defense is almost non-existent in streetfights is another great factor.

Best part of this was the Low ringtone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back