Two girls fight over Minecraft

OneManOrgy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I've never played Minecraft and I don't know who made this video, how they paired Minecraft with this girl going ham, but the music is kinda relaxing. Short but sweet.

I've seen so many girls act aggressively to other girls then when they fight, all they do is latch on to each others hair like that girl was doing.

It's like the equivalent of guys starting fights who have no idea how to throw a punch.

Did she piss herself at the end there?

I've seen so many girls act aggressively to other girls then when they fight, all they do is latch on to each others hair like that girl was doing.

It's like the equivalent of guys starting fights who have no idea how to throw a punch.
Some solid knees and surprisingly vicious kick and stomp though.

RIZIN need to sign that blonde ASAP

err what? why wouldn't you latch on to the hair? (and did you miss the devastating barrage of knees she used that control to unleash?)
grabbing a hold of something while spamming the right hand is streetfighting 101, ask Tank Abbott

Did she piss herself at the end there?
She did.

dVlHi.jpg

That was exceptionally violent all things considered.

Dana sweating the chick from best buy this is the kinda girl he needs

Loving the hair-thai clinch and the knees there!

<BC1>

Nice clinch work, great strategy for when girls do that hair pull clinch, well done.

Tiny chick should have grabbed the leg and drove sarah plain and tall into the ground for some glorious GnP

Damn that bitch is the next Dieselnoi!
dieselnoi-the-knee-of-legend-body-image-1481834836.jpeg

my kinda woman!

Back