Two girls fight over Minecraft

Man i really hate seeing girls fight like that. .especially the kick in the face. That's someones daughter who could need serious medical attention over some bullshit beef.

Man i really hate seeing girls fight like that. .especially the kick in the face. That's someones daughter who could need serious medical attention over some bullshit beef.
This... really makes me feel sick seeing that

I'd pay a bitch to lay a beating on me like that. Hawt.

well, that girl knows definitely knows how to scrap...very impressive.

She’ll think twice about fucking with Daisy Duke next time.

I feel the exact opposite. I get frustrated watching girl fights where they flail and pull each other's hair.

Knocking someone out cold while having their head bounce off pavement like a basketball is cool but kicking someone in the face knocking them out is not?

It's a street fight.

I feel the exact opposite. I get frustrated watching girl fights where they flail and pull each other's hair.

Knocking someone out cold while having their head bounce off pavement like a basketball is cool but kicking someone in the face knocking them out is not?

It's a street fight.

To each their own

Back