International Two dead, multiple injured in a gun attack on a gay bar in Oslo

Because oppressive is the metric? Christianity killed more gays during the aids epidemic than any muslim country wished they could.

Whaaa?

If I recall Fauci was using using language against people infected with AIDS that was eerily similar the rhetoric used against the unvaxxed.

https://news.yahoo.com/video-resurfaces-fauci-warning-household-180945365.html

https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/49111

It was bad. And I was complicit in the fuckery. There was a kid in my highschool who had it. After a basketball game we were getting high fives from from the students as we were coming off the bus. He tried to five me and I...just couldnt bring myself to touch him. I clearly remember how his face fell of the map of his expression.

Wasn't my finest hour, but I wasn't going full Elmer Fud on gays. Never did, nor did I know anybody who did.

Theirs might have a little more hair on it, but I eat booty the same way they do. So in that sense we all in the same gang.

Whaaa?

If I recall Fauci was using using language against people infected with AIDS that was eerily similar the rhetoric used against the unvaxxed.

It was bad. And I was complicit in the fuckery. There was a kid in my highschool who had it. After a basketball game we were getting high fives from from the students as we were coming off the bus. He tried to five me and I...just couldnt bring myself to touch him. I clearly remember how his face fell of the map of his expression.

Wasn't my finest hour, but I wasn't going full Elmer Fud on gays. Never did, nor did I know anybody who did.

Theirs might have a little more hair on it, but I eat booty the same way they do. So in that sense we all in the same gang.
That wasn’t Fauci’s finest hour either. But yeah the churches were actively against condoms and were complicit in demonizing aids and gays and so participated in furthering the spread with more people getting it and dying from it.

And the I’m not even taking Africa into account loo

Whaaa?

Let's not forget Fauci recommended AIDS positive people take AZT whether they showed symptoms or not. Yeah, a different conversation, but people need to be reminded he literally said people should take a hail Mary "medicine" that's proven more likely to kill than cure. Trust the science!

That wasn’t Fauci’s finest hour either. But yeah the churches were actively against condoms and were complicit in demonizing aids and gays and so participated in furthering the spread with more people getting it and dying from it.

And the I’m not even taking Africa into account loo
You see anyone defending that stance? No, bullshit must be called our wherever it rears its head. Make a relevant thread and I'll support valid criticisms. Simple, right?

I am culturally Christian and believe Jesus taught the right ideas. Doesn't mean organized religion gets a pass for wrongdoings. Not even close.

You see anyone defending that stance? No, bullshit must be called our wherever it rears its head. Make a relevant thread and I'll support valid criticisms. Simple, right?

I am culturally Christian and believe Jesus taught the right ideas. Doesn't mean organized religion gets a pass for wrongdoings. Not even close.
Then why are you denying it?
I am culturally Christian
proxy-image

Then why are you denying it?

proxy-image
Yes, I'm culturally affiliated with the religion that's responsible for abolishing slavery, the enlightenment and allowing the most free societies we've ever had. Terrible, right?

Any Muslim country ever had is probably what your betting on. And you'd lose that bet.

Lol. You've yet to make any sort of an argument.
Well I already did. That christians killed more gays during the aids epidemic, which you then wrongfully deny and retort to some bs about Christianity being responsible for the enlightenment. I know all your cultural christian right wing bs talking points (often only cited to own the muslims, lol) about this subject so there is no point, really. So, you can let it go now.

Well I already did. That christians killed more gays during the aids epidemic, which you then wrongfully deny and retort to some bs about Christianity being responsible for the enlightenment. I know all your cultural christian right wing bs talking points (often only cited to own the muslims, lol) about this subject so there is no point, really. So, you can let it go now.
You said, and I quote "Christianity killed more gays during the aids epidemic than any muslim country wished they could.", then assed your way out of the conversation. As usual.

But I will let it go. As you were. I'm done with your ignorant dumb ass.

You said, and I quote "Christianity killed more gays during the aids epidemic than any muslim country wished they could.", then assed your way out of the conversation. As usual.

But I will let it go. As you were. I'm done with your ignorant dumb ass.
Yes, after you denied such a basic fact, I knew I was done. But this is rich coming from the guy who claimed Christianity is responsible for the enlightenment.

Yes, after you denied such a basic fact, I knew I was done. But this is rich coming from the guy who claimed Christianity is responsible for the enlightenment.
Fair enough.. No, Christianity wasn't responsible for the enlightenment. But rather couldn't have happened anywhere but christian societies at the time.

Absolute shit wording on my part.

Fair is fair.

It's a mass shooting at a gay bar during Pride Festival in Oslo. Some dude walked in to a gay bar and started shooting.

What do you think the motive was?

Most likely, but it could be a jilted lover or closeted gay that hates themselve like the shooter in FL.

Fair enough.. No, Christianity wasn't responsible for the enlightenment. But rather couldn't have happened anywhere but christian societies at the time.

Absolute shit wording on my part.

Fair is fair.
So, there is hope after all

The gays that Christians killed during the AIDS epidemic make up like .0000001% of all the gays Christians have killed since inception.

Fuck, who has time to give a shit about gays in Norway FFS?

Back