Two 55 year old sherdoggers pick a fight with a nerdy kid and get ass handed to them

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These old guys went too far the kid showed restraint until they started trying to shove him over the table

Dude they watched cotoure they good now. Why you acting like sherdog ain't cool bro. Ads +2 to my skillz

I watched that shit twice

Dude they watched cotoure they good now. Why you acting like sherdog ain't cool bro. Ads +2 to my skillz

I watched that shit twice
they were training that UFC man these are old school UFC heads bro, watching during the Dan Severn days.

That's basically reddit mma vs sherdog

Dude's Filet o'fish must have been on point. Didn't even move tables

They are all lucky that bald dude eating wasn't annoyed. To maintain that compsure, and keep on eating... you know he would have straight up murdered all 4 of them if he wanted

that was fucking awesome.

Every Mcdonalds should have this beast working there for enforcement. She would have destroyed all 4 of those dweebs with a few beastmaykers.
0jQzHBL.gif

Every Mcdonalds should have this beast working there for enforcement. She would have destroyed all 4 of those dweebs with a few beastmaykers.
0jQzHBL.gif
I think we found Gabi Garcia's next opponent for her fight in Japan and no im not talking about big bertha, im talking about the one who is getting man handled by her thats Gabis next opponent lol

I think we found Gabi Garcia's next opponent for her fight in Japan and no im not talking about big bertha, im talking about the one who is getting man handled by her thats Gabis next opponent lol
looks like she has some Samaon Polynesian Mark Hunt in her. She held her own against big zulu.

Fucking lol @ 1:02

The only thing that topped that, for me, was the dude who continued to casually eat his food during the entire thing, then strikes up a conversation with the kid afterwards

0jQzHBL.gif

nip slip!

Title says Sherdoggers. Was expecting 6'5+ ripped hot guys. Leaving disappointed.

Guy never stops eating his burger chillin!

looks like she has some Samaon Polynesian Mark Hunt in her. She held her own against big zulu.
For sure man that beast of a woman would manhandle most men especially those soy boy feminist with skinny jeans.

Good practice to keep your arm extended if someone like that is approaching you so that you don't get sucker punched.

Guy did a great job for someone who's obviously not a fighter

Back