TWINS FBGV-7 aka.FireGloves

erndog

White Belt
Reaction score
So i get home this after noon to find a white package chillin at the door! Im thinking...Terrorist attack!? noo..Santa was really fukin late? no.. Oh yea my frekin order for my new TWINS gloves has finally come in! and yes they are here! :icon_chee

Im about 175lb. at the moment, and these gloves are the 16oz version, I would have love to have gotten the 14oz version but i was not waiting till july! lol

At first look i am really impressed with these gloves..wow craftsmanship is very beautiful not a single stitch out of place or crooked..all beautifully strait stitching. Leather is great and smells very nice. Padding is pleasantly plump lol...very nice padding and for MT its very nice, one feature i like is the extra padded guard at the outside of the hand in the glove the area you would block kicks with. As Borat would say " Higghh FIvee! " Velcro is also very nice and plently of wrist support. The only con i found with the glove was that my right hand fit a lil snug, but i think thats due to i think my right hand actually being a lil larger lol. and my damn stubby chub fingers lol. Overall i would rate these a 9.

They are a world of difference improvement over my old $30 leather everlast gloves and some Pro boxing synt. gloves i have tried. I have not got to spar with my twins yet as i just got them in today. I will be training a couple hours later this afternoon and will repost when i get back to see how they performed for a couple hours. I did take a couple punches at the heavy bag in my room just cuz i was soo damn excited and these lovely gloves brought a smile to my face when i felt almost nothing going full out on the bag. lol. you get what you pay for and thank got i shelled out sum cash to get these bad girls:icon_twis ! soo far i luv em. :icon_chee anyway on to the good stuff! the pics!
IMG00048.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

ahh what the Deuce!? why did the pictures come out sideways? ahh..ok everyone!!! tilt ur heads! or flip your monitor lol :icon_twis

those look sexy, my brother went to Thailand 2 days ago and I asked him to get me a pair if he sees them cheap.. hopefully authentic ones though heh

I'm gonna be getting a pair of Fairtex or Twins 16 oz gloves soon, and if I end up getting Twins it'll be because of their sweet designs.

I did take a couple punches at the heavy bag in my room just cuz i was soo damn excited and these lovely gloves brought a smile to my face when i felt almost nothing going full out on the bag

Just a little bit of advice. Becareful about using these gloves on a heavy bag. I've had people use them for bag work and it messed up all the foam inside, because they use a softer foam when compared with bag gloves.

those look sexy, my brother went to Thailand 2 days ago and I asked him to get me a pair if he sees them cheap.. hopefully authentic ones though heh

If you can get in touch with your brother. Tell him only buy from Lumpini. This will ensure you get the geniune product. If he can't find them there just contact me, because I've got quite a lot of these in stock.

Just a little bit of advice. Becareful about using these gloves on a heavy bag. I've had people use them for bag work and it messed up all the foam inside, because they use a softer foam when compared with bag gloves.

yea they will definetly be off the bag and sparring only gloves, i just couldnt wait too try em lol.

If you can get in touch with your brother. Tell him only buy from Lumpini. This will ensure you get the geniune product. If he can't find them there just contact me, because I've got quite a lot of these in stock.

nice yea i couldent trust aloty i seen online so i got em sent from the US from a reputible seller for around $60 shipped. and in 3 days...:icon_chee

A little flasky for my taste but still very cool looking gloves!

nice yea i couldent trust aloty i seen online so i got em sent from the US from a reputible seller for around $60 shipped. and in 3 days...

That is cool. I don't blame you about been concerned. There are so many copies going around. This is the reason why we buy from Twins directly, because some of the copies are really good and even I would have a problem telling them apart from the geniune item.

How can you tell if they are genuine? I recently got a pair from nd??? something arother for about $70 shipped. I think nd=nine dragons. Any help on how to spot the fakes?

To be honest it's really difficult unless you have a geniune and fake product side by side. This is further complicated because each glove is handmade, so no pair are exactly the same.

Usually a geniune pair will have the geniune leather sticker on the cuff, it will have the Twins tag (however we tend to take this off when we are checking our products out of stock.) And the logos will be pretty solid on the top part of the gloves. However we did just have a batch from Twins where the logo was pretty transulation.

I think the biggest test though is just to use them. If you find the leather splitting and the dye coming out on your hands after a few training sessions then chances are you got a fake or a bad batch.

You could also ask the retailer if they buy direct or through a third party. Some will take offence. However if they are like me they will just tell you straight. Another give away is the pricing. If they are stupidly cheap then you need to ask yourself why?

yea i got mine from ND, deifnetly legit stuff, i have seen sum fakes and the stiching is usually bad on fakes and the print looks cheap..definetly quality difference just by looking at em.

= ) i have the same pairs of gloves, but 12oz and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it... i have been train with this sweets gloves like for 6 months, and the only problem, i think happens with all the gloves, is the fucking smell in it,... brand new this gloves smell really good real leather but with the time and the sweat smell awfull.... i use handwraps sometime to absorv the sweat and some powder for the feets but the smell still is in it... anyway these gloves are awesome.

Back