TV theme show stuck in my head

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have this stuck in my head and I don't even know why. Haven't seen or even thought about this show in 20 years.

Make it stop!

Good song...when I was 5 and watching this on Nick at Nite, I wanted to bang Shirley aka Cindy Williams. That would've made all my 5 year old dreams come true.

If we're talking about hot Nick at Nite chicks though, Barbara Eden aka I Dream of Jeannie is GOAT...wanted to bang her when I was four. She did whatever Maj Healey wanted...whatever...he...wanted.
73s2Cc0Bmw2pG.gif

Last edited:
this shit pumps me up

I have that damn 'Walker Texas Ranger' theme stuck in my head sonce someone posted it a few days ago.

I had completely forgotten that Chuck Norris had sang it and how cheesy it was.

Looks like I'm not the only one, lol

I think we can officially say my head is full of nonsense. I'm trying to hold down a full time job, study for an exam, and entertain my new wife and I'm thinking about theme songs I haven't heard in 20 years.

I have that damn 'Walker Texas Ranger' theme stuck in my head sonce someone posted it a few days ago.

I had completely forgotten that Chuck Norris had sang it and how cheesy it was.
Damn it this post made me go youtube it and now it's stuck in my head too....it's soooooooooo bad

Damn it this post made me go youtube it and now it's stuck in my head too....it's soooooooooo bad

And the eyes of a Ranger are upon you.
Everything you do he's gonna see.
When you're in Texas look behind you...

'Cuz that's...

...where a Ranger's...

...gonna be.

And the eyes of a Ranger are upon you.
Everything you do he's gonna see.
When you're in Texas look behind you...

'Cuz that's...

...where a Ranger's...

...gonna be.
Damn it I had just gotten it out of my head

21 Jump Street has a pretty sick theme song. Holly Robinson actually sang that shit

GOAT sitcom intro (Sinatra FTW):

i just picked up all 11 seasons at FYE for 25 bucks. It has this awesome original intro and not that horrible free rights music the other releases have!

Fun topic!

I always get this one stuck in my brain like an ear worm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back