TV theme show stuck in my head

So do you guys ever get random songs or noises stuck in your head for no apparent reason?

Every now and then I can hear Captain Falcon from Smash Brothers shouting FALCON PUNCH

Goddammit, Pokemon GO.

Is this the original? I remember the tune and lyrics but it doesn't sound like what I heard when I was a kid. Weird. The pitch seems alot higher and kiddish compared to before.

EDIT:
LMAO... Because of the above video, I got linked to this

Last edited:
Is this the original? I remember the tune and lyrics but it doesn't sound like what I heard when I was a kid. Weird. The pitch seems alot higher and kiddish compared to before.

Yeah, it's the original.

Good song...when I was 5 and watching this on Nick at Nite, I wanted to bang Shirley aka Cindy Williams. That would've made all my 5 year old dreams come true.

If we're talking about hot Nick at Nite chicks though, Barbara Eden aka I Dream of Jeannie is GOAT...wanted to bang her when I was four. She did whatever Maj Healey wanted...whatever...he...wanted.
73s2Cc0Bmw2pG.gif

2x1a7s0.gif

GOAT

^ Cinema Snob represent yo

I have that damn 'Walker Texas Ranger' theme stuck in my head sonce someone posted it a few days ago.

I had completely forgotten that Chuck Norris had sang it and how cheesy it was.
damn!! I still have that song in my Mp3 player

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a very awesome song that can easily get stuck in your head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back